What reaction would the JW's have if you walked into the Kingdom Hall?

by JH 56 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Paul Blizzard went & partook -that is why there was an increase of one that year. He served at Brooklyn Bethel. I sent his testimony out to some one on this board( I forget who) but it is really wonderful to hear.

• heatherg
    heatherg

Ha Ha, that would be funny if they had to count us df's if we partook!! Imagine how bad it would mess up their numbers. I've often fantasized about going back to my old hall dressed in disguise, having everyone clamber to be the first to say hi and welcome the new person. And then freak them out by calling them all by their names before they introduce themselves! Hg

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    I've often fantasized about going back to my old hall dressed in disguise, having everyone clamber to be the first to say hi and welcome the new person. And then freak them out by calling them all by their names before they introduce themselves! Hg

Yeah, that would be a neat trick if you could pull it off, especially on memorial night. If you partook, it really would confuse them.

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

Well they would be really upset for having to clean up the puke I would spew all over the place from being sick due to the love bombing! I get shivers when I just DRIVE by the hall....

I don't want to think about how fake most people would be towards me....

• daystar
    daystar

Hmm... I don't know. It's been 14 years and my old cong. has changed so much. It's doubtful many who were there when I was would remember me immediately. Most, if not all, of the people my age have either left the cong. or the Witnesses entirely.

They might lovebomb me at first. But I'd probably burst into flames halfway through the first talk and dive the stage... I don't think they'd have much to say to me after that...

• earthtone
    earthtone

Katie,

It would push the numbers up and confuse the hell out of them. They'd be so piss trying to figure out how many annointed really are left.

Come on you guy's let's do it!

• ferret
    ferret

It's been over 25 years since I left and a lot of the old farts are still around, and you know how they gossip so everyone would know all about me. My home is still marked on the territory cards as a "do not call". I still have family in so they would probably get up and leave or ask me to leave as I am the black sheep of the family.

• DesertRat
    DesertRat

Some would avoid me like the plague, most would undoubtedly inundate me with that nauseating 'love-bombing' & pretenses of concern ('So nice to see you!...We've been thinking about you!'...blablabla).

Once I started telling people off, they would probably ask me to leave!!!

DR

• nutter
    nutter

People would probably think you were a nutter. Are you a nutter? You probably are a nutter. It takes a nutter to know a nutter, and you seem like a nutter to me. The question is, how many nuts does it take to be a nutter. Do you care if you are nutter? The nutter

• Warlock
    Warlock

Everyone would love-bomb me...................except the ones who should............the elders.

Warlock

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit