What reaction would the JW's have if you walked into the Kingdom Hall?

by JH 56 Replies latest jw friends

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I think it would be fun to go and sit in the center of the hall, and politely read Raymond's book while they studied the Watchtower. Properly highlighting the important points of course.

Jeff

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

For me its been so long 1983, so many changes, people come and go, people die, Plus my hall was disbanded. No one would no who I was. I couldnt go back. It would be my worst night mare.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Shame - that would certainly have given them something to think about. LOL!!

Love ya, Grace ((((((((((()))))))))))

Ian That got away from me..... Couldnt take the emblems -They taught me not to eat & drink with liars, They are the liars. Thank you my darling Ian>>>>So happy your feeling a bit better keep us up-to date. J (hugs))) No I didnt stop using my deoderant- but I didnt wash my feet They smell worse (SMILE

• mouthy
    mouthy

Post 6335 of 6335
    since 22-Nov-01

79 y 3 m 7 d

Shame - that would certainly have given them something to think about. LOL!!

Love ya, Grace ((((((((((()))))))))))

Ian That got away from me..... Couldnt take the emblems -They taught me not to eat & drink with liars, They are the liars. Thank you my darling Ian>>>>So happy your feeling a bit better keep us up-to date. J (hugs))) No I didnt stop using my deoderant- but I didnt wash my feet They smell worse (SMILE
    IP: Mn2VTTjhtOsZgj4t
  • katiekitten
    katiekitten
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. Come on, JH, stop kidding around! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. Walk back into that garbage!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA My stomach aches. Stop it!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Easy Tiger. That hysteria is a hernia just waiting to happen...!

If I walked back I expect id be love bombed, cos I left under circumstances that looked favourably on me (I was a deceitful little bitch!)

• james_woods
    james_woods

One of our fellow JW fader posters here on JWD recognized my name when I first logged on - he gave me a PM which indicated that in my old congregations for several years following 1981 they had a standing order to throw me out the door if I should ever appear there.

I had no idea of it until he told me. But, it is just as well - hope it gave them a little rush every time they saw a sports car driving down the street.

• nutter
    nutter

Why be concerned about what other people think?

• earthtone
    earthtone

We aren't nutter.

• earthtone
    earthtone

I really want to partake at the next memorial, just freak them out. We should stage a mass return for the memorial just so we could partake of the emblems. It would be so hilarious, I do care about how they would react to that. AHHH the horror on their faces. lmao

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Yea Earthtone, that would really push the Yearbook numbers up wouldnt it?

I wonder if they would be obliged to count us?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit