Open Letter To The Society

by Outaservice 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Dear Brothers,

You might want to consider this letter in the 'Questions From Readers' section of THE WATCHTOWER.

My question is this: I would like to join the Catholic Church and at the same time keep my standing and position in the congregation! Can I do this?

The reason being is that I have heard that the Vatican has a very good and complete library which I would like to avail myself of. I would of course have to refrain from criticizing Catholics and speak well of them, but the benefits are obvious.

Thank you for your prompt reply.

Brother Outaservice

• sspo
    sspo

Hey I like that, it would be interesting to see what their response would be.

Don't forget no one can DF the GB. They have immunity since they belong to a differnt kingdom.

• HoChiMin
    HoChiMin

"Answering in behalf of the WTS"

You pissant only we can do that.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Very funny Outaservice.

You'd give the boe a collective heart attack if you sent that, then when they'd recovered they would be round in force to see you, followed by a jc and a df'ing if you were serious.

• serendipity
    serendipity

lol@out of service. Share a copy of that with your elders, why don't you.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

I wish I had thought of that. I think the Mormons have extensive geneology references in Utah? If I wanted to know all there is to know about my family history, wouldn't it be great to have access to their records? Maybe that could be a secondary question to your Catholic Library question.

• Dansk
    Dansk
    You might want to consider this letter in the 'Questions From Readers' section of THE WATCHTOWER.

No chance. Everyone knows 'Questions from Readers' are written by Brooklyn itself. I mean, they can't afford to have questions they can't answer! They don't even do a good job of those they think they can answer!

Ian

• Flash
    Flash

The reason being is that I have heard that the Vatican has a very good and complete library which I would like to avail myself of.

I would of course have to refrain from criticizing Catholics and speak well of them,

but the benefits are obvious.

He SHOOTS! ...He SCORES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• done4good
    done4good

This is a good one!

j

• Inquisitor
    Inquisitor

Nice one, outaservice!!

More out of curiosity than an expectation of apostate victory: Will you actually be sending this letter to Bethel? The local BOE?

INQ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit