Anybody interested in Judah Ben Schroeder? Here's two links. See if you can find who Judah works for. The info is in the first link.

by AndersonsInfo 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Biahi
    Biahi

Don’t hold a fund raiser for this guy Smiles, it appears as though he married well.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Has JbS come out of his custom-designed closet?

• Smiles
    Smiles

No fundraisers for Judah Ben Schroeder nor any other WT elites benefiting from nepotism and cronyism.

The real intent is to reexpose these little WT secrets for lurking readers and those that have forfeited prospects of gainful personal success in order to slave away for the WT machine only to be left at the curb uncompensated and disadvantaged.

At best, one might receive hospice care at the WT infirmary unit in Fishkill NY; but more likely "reassigned" to scrape out a living elsewhere, trusting that their "vow of poverty" will be miraculously rewarded.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

How far is it from the JW ORG hospice to the JW ORG crematory? I'm going to guess 1600 furlongs.

• Drearyweather
    Drearyweather

Judah and his wife Amber Lynn are currently in the US, but remotely working for legal team in India and are associated with an English congregation in my city. Amber works for India's Public Information Desk, while Judah serves in Legal. I can say hi to them tomorrow in the mid-week meeting (they join through zoom) if you guys want. Both are pretty high up the org.

• Smiles
    Smiles

@ Secret Agent Dreary:

Your position could provide good intel...

How well off do they appear to be these days?

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

His mother looks so happy in that photo. She knows she's won the golden ticket. Gets to be a female Bethelite, marry a GB member &, more than anything else, have a baby in Bethel when others are forbidden to.

But my how pretentious is Judah "Ben" Schroeder when you're not even Jewish, let alone Israeli.

• Smiles
    Smiles

Yes, that "Judah Ben Schroeder" thing literally means Judah son of Schroeder... how cute.

But the name selection could also indicate delusions of grandeur, as if god almighty would somehow use this son-of-a-GB in some lofty prophetic significance.

That delusional grandeur seems to align with the profile of the father, Albert Schroeder of the GB, who personally contributed enormous volumes of now obsolete interpretive content within the original edition of "Revelation - Its Grand Climax at Hand!" which included many references to "spiritual Israel" and the "anti-typical" "modern day" 12 tribes...

Perhaps in the mind of GB member Albert Schroeder, his son Judah Ben Schroeder, might somehow, with a WT funded legal degree, become part of a modern day, anti-typical, spiritual Lion-out-of-tribe-of-Judah "class"... "by extension"...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit