Anybody interested in Judah Ben Schroeder? Here's two links. See if you can find who Judah works for. The info is in the first link.

by AndersonsInfo 37 Replies latest jw friends

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

http://theworldnewsmedia.org/Charlotte+Schroeder+%28May+9,1920+to+June+19,+2013%29

And here's how Judah looks as seen in a recent video - especially posted for those who knew Judah over the years. Closet Factory Testimonial from Judah Schroeder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjXW1O4BAiQ

• stillin
    stillin

Ha. My wife knew him from being around Kingdom Farm when she was young. She has wondered about him once or twice. I can't tell her. She'll ask how I know!

Thanks a lot!

• stillin
    stillin
    Yes, something is whacked out. I had heard that he had his legal degree. I guess college was something that I helped to pay for in his case.
  • HappyDad
    HappyDad

Thanks for posting this Barbara.

It says that he is an attorney for the Watchtower. Funny that he was allowed to attend university while the rest are counseled not to! A double standard when you are well connected?

Now he lives in a very affluent area of Florida. Having lived in Pittsburgh where his father was very prominent as a leading elder before becoming a GB member. (at least I think he was on the GB). The KH where they attended was called the Central Congregation and that's where I was baptized in 1970. That KH is now an Islamic center.

HappyDad in Bonita Springs, Florida

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds
    god dammit. if you're going to record a video with your phone, hold the stupid thing sideways.
  • budbayview
    budbayview

HappyDad, I went to Central Congregation when I was young, late 60s early 70s. Helped put a new roof on it once. Did you go there?

That was big KH back in the day, complete with an apartment for the traveling overseer, a baptism pool, and with a well stocked library. I would sneak into the library during the talks and read Russell's books, and I do remember the Schroeder's and yes his dad was a GB member. Judah was a skinny kid back then.

• Magwitch
    Magwitch
    OMG ! He has not aged well at all. And to think he was the dream catch for every single sister my age 30 years ago.
  • millie210
    millie210

Well it says in that first link that he works for the Watchtower.

What does he do?

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

It states under the photo of Charlott Schroeder the following:

"Late Spouse of Albert Schroeder who was a prominent member of the Governing Body for many decades. She leaves behind Judah Schroeder her son who is an Attorney for Watchtower in the USA."

• millie210
    millie210

Yes it does and thank you, I was vague in my post.

I guess I should have phrased it what specifically does he do? I had searched a couple of threads here and saw there was some uncertainty if he was licensed to practice law in New York. But I guess he must be and apparently he does. His specialty is human rights or has that changed?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit