Anybody interested in Judah Ben Schroeder? Here's two links. See if you can find who Judah works for. The info is in the first link.

by AndersonsInfo 37 Replies latest jw friends

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    Works in NY as a worker with a vow of poverty and has a really big closet in Florida. Always been in the Borg. So, where does he get his money for the house in Florida, the watch and the closet? When I was in, I heard they got $14 a month + room and board. I dont imagine they get a mortgage worthy stipend these days.
  • blondie
    blondie
    No they have been getting more than $14 a month for awhile, $100 divided up into 3 categories (probably more since I am out for 14 years). Rank and file jws love buying things for poor Bethelites with contacts and advertising them to other jws.
  • sir82
    sir82

So, where does he get his money for the house in Florida, the watch and the closet?

He married into money.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I love how the internet, YouTube, and the like are exposing these people for the bunch of hypocritical, two-faced con-artists that they are.

So here we (and everyone else) can plainly see the hypocrisy and money-grubbing behavior of one of the WT "hierarchy" and how they behave. The rules do not apply to them, and it is becoming blaringly obvious.

Judah Ben Schroeder is able to go to University (Columbia U), then off to get a fancy law degree, (anyone else would be marked and cast out as worldly association) marry another educated JW woman (gasp) who's family just happens to be $$ LOADED $$ and unlike the other rank and file Bethelites, he gets to have a nice house in Florida, & Rolex Submariner (must be an elite WT boys club thing) and have everyone kiss his white flabby azz because his daddy was on the GB 1.0.

Like Church Lady used to say, "Well.....isn't that SPECIAL?????"

I am so much more disgusted with this evil, backstabbing, money-making CULT in the last say....YEAR, because I have been able to actually see videos of these moronic clowns and see how they behave and act, then I ever was when I was a child and they were merely anonymous puppet-masters of our faith.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Judah is listed as a board member for Jah-Jireh Homes of America in 2012, although his name is missing on the IRS 990 report for 2013. You can get a copy of the full report from Guidestar.org.

• sir82
    sir82

Based on what I recall from this site, Dale Baker on line 6 is the auto dealer father-in-law of Judah. When i wrote that JBS "married into money", that is the money he married into.

I don't recognize any of the other names, but my hunch is that all of them are worth several million each.

• millie210
    millie210

A few more of the profiteers listed on the website of the group mentioned above.

LARRY ANDREWS, Jersey Shore, PA
    DAVID BREWINGTON, Philadelphia, PA
    IN-SOO CHO, Pittsburgh, PA
    GREGORY GROVE, Atlanta, GA
    DARBIN T. SKEANS, (Chairman) Allentown, PA
    TODD STEIN, Bellefonte, PA
    CHRIS WEINING, Buckingham, PA
    NATHAN WONG, Honolulu, HI
    ROB WOOD, Phoenixville, PA
    DAVID WYLLIE, Quakertown, PA

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

These are shrewd business people. Millionaires. Lawyers. They are surely too f***ing smart to be genuine "believers". I would suspect they have multitudes of JWs working for them and make shitloads of money off of JWs as customers too.

Doc

• Smiles
    Smiles

Bumping this to the top for a moment here in 2022 to highlight how WT hypocritically endorses, and even funds, pursuit of higher education, such as a law degree from Columbia University, if, and only if, that university graduate is then indentured to a life-long career for WT corporations, perhaps even performing such work as an uncompensated or undercompensated volunteer subservient to the WT corporate gods.

Judah Ben Schroeder is son of a deceased member of the WT governing body, Albert Schroeder, who almost single-handedly wrote the original red cover Revelation Climax book for WT.

WT quietly funded a full university education for this son-of-a-GB while simultaneously condemning the pursuit of university education for the general JW masses, even imposing loss of congregation "privileges" against JWs that pushed ahead with pursuing or funding a full on-campus university education for themselves or their children.

Has anyone discovered the existence of any contractual evidence binding Judah Schroeder to exercise the WT funded law degree exclusively for WT interests?

Where, hypothetically, Judah Schroeder could be placed on the hook to monetarily reimburse WT for law university tuition costs should Judah Schroeder ever largely breach such a "vow of poverty" exclusivity agreement with WT corp by breaking away into his own independent law practice estranged from WT corporate interests?

Judah is approximately the typical age of secular retirement in the United States. Will WT keep working the aging man, or cut him loose to build some personal wealth before his final years?

• blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit