Brother pain in the ass wants to come and visit

by buffalosrfree 24 Replies latest jw friends

• garybuss
    garybuss

The last elder to come see me still thought the world hadn't ended on time because Fred Franz didn't know when naked Eve the apple eater was created. I showed him in the Society's books where they said naked Eve and Adam boy were created in the same year. When he looked at the book, he had a reactionary episode of involuntary urinary tract flushing in his pants and then he squealed his tires on his old Lincoln and went down the hill in a cloud of smoke and dust. I never saw him again . . . in that capacity. I laughed for a solid week.

• Dansk
    Dansk
    One of my fantasies would be to watch two elders with Norm Hovland. What sound does an elder make going into a meat grinder? :-)

LOL.! I'd love to see that, too! Dear ol' Norm would have them on their knees crying for mercy - and that's just by conversing with them!

Ian

• garybuss
    garybuss

Ian, Norm could kill an elder just by staring at him. Norm could do in 5 minutes what it'd take me all day to do:-)

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Everyone has an alterior motive. No one is just friendly. Everyone is working an angle looking for something the lawyers call it Quid quo pro. The physicologist call it paranoia.

• evita
    evita

After I left and moved to a nearby town, one of the elders called to say he would like to stop by with another elder to "talk". The elder on the phone had been a close friend of the family and I was on a first name basis with him. I said they were welcome to stop by as friends in their casual clothes but not the "suits". They never showed up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit