Brother pain in the ass wants to come and visit

by buffalosrfree 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Ironhead
    Ironhead

Why is it you always get an elder asking if they can give you a friendly visit, but they bring along another jerky elder and then it becomes a shepherding visit? I was in hospital about nine years ago, and an elder ask if he could visit with another elder. He didn't like it when I refused, and told him via my wife if two elders happen to show their faces while I'm in my jim-jams, trying to shepherd me in my sick bed, I'll throw the urine bottle over their heads or get my visiting fleshly brothers to do it.

• Gill
    Gill

Ironhead - I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall if they'd decided to visit you after all!

• garybuss
    garybuss

I'd rather play cat and mouse with an elder than almost anything. I don't have any problem with tag teams. One elder alone takes about an hour and a half to get in the pot. A tag team takes a minimum of three hours. I don't have anything to loose to those assholes, so it's my game. :-)
    Actually two elders against me isn't really a fair fight for them.
    One of my fantasies would be to watch two elders with Norm Hovland. What sound does an elder make going into a meat grinder? :-)

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings buffalosrfree,

:If he is really interested in being nice.....

Try to challenge him in any way and see how long his pseudo niceness will last. IMO they don't have the grey matter to be nice. If they are it's under the guise of snooping.

Recently we had one of those penisless elder wannabes a.k.a. watchtower hen pioneers stop by and made a couple of those unannounced visits here. She was attempting to rekindle watchtower interest here that has been snuffed out for years. So as decent people do we allowed them in. Never again! A week or two later who comes up the driveway? Two trouble making knotheads from the congo here to challenge my "Christian Neutrality". I assure you they won't be back.

"Nice" I doubt it, nosey & troublesome, bored maybe but not nice.

My 2 pennies

Dismembered

• blondie
    blondie

I have told my hubbie that if even there is a tornado on the horizon that if a JW is on our doorstep, to send them over to the neighbor's basement.

• Gregor
    Gregor

I was requested to make a friendly call on a sisters unbelieving husband. He was nice enough but not interested in getting involved. Whenever I tried to turn the coversation to world conditions etc. he would change the subject. Finally, just as I was holding forth on some JW bs the family pooch lay down right in the middle of the floor and started licking himself. In a loud voice he hollered to one of their kids, "Mary! Bring this dog some crackers to eat with his pecker!". At that point I gave him up to Satan.

• Gregor
    Gregor

What sound does an elder make going into a meat grinder? :-)

" No blood! no blood! aahhhh."

• okie46
    okie46

Tell him to come on over but bring the ky jelly and some rubber gloves as it will make it easier to shove the magazines up his bum

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

Finally, just as I was holding forth on some JW bs the family pooch lay down right in the middle of the floor and started licking himself. ; In a loud voice he hollered to one of their kids, "Mary! Bring this dog some crackers to eat with his pecker!". At that point I gave him up to Satan. wow that is the funniest story i've heard in weeks i'm with gary on this one , the more dopes they bring over the more fun i will have. i beg the jw's to come over for a study. haven't had one taker , sincethe last time, i wiped out 5 elders, in the local kh library john

• luna2
    luna2

I was very impatient as a little child. If forced to do anything too long, I'd pitch a fit. I can still remember the way I felt just before I'd let loose....trapped, tortured by boredom. As I got older, I learned to control myself (good thing, huh) and become more patient...until, eventually, I could pretty much stand anything. I could wait and wait and wait. I could sit through long boring classes, long boring visits to the doctor, long boring car rides and, later, long boring meetings at the KH and long boring Bible studies without even a fidget.

These days I feel like I'm reverting to my childhood again. I cannot stand being forced to do anything that bores me (that's non-essential. work can be boring, but I have little choice)...let alone sit around with a bunch of dubs trying to get them to open up their minds and sweep out the cobwebs and rat turds. I think its great that so many of you can do it. LOL I just don't have the patience any more. I've already wasted so much time, decades, on their blatherings.

Love the dog story, Gregor. That's a hoot.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit