Brother pain in the ass wants to come and visit

by buffalosrfree 24 Replies latest jw friends

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

My wife told me she had been asked by a bother (elder type) in the congregation wanted to come by and visit me. I told her thats fine as long as he doesn't bring anyone else with him and its not just right after he is out in service as I don't want to be used to garner time. If he is really interested in being nice then come on by, but if not, not to waste his or my time by bringing someone else with him, If I don't know them they aren't welcome in my home, end of discussion. Don't bring any strangers as they won't be allowed into my home. She was upset but then agreed with me, that if it was really friendly then he could stop by and see how I am doing lal lal lal.

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Good Luck.

I wouldnt let him in my house. Don't let them brainwash you!!!

• Gill
    Gill

That's one magnificent set of rules there Buffalosfree! I don't think you'll be getting a visit after that! Well done!

• katiekitten
    katiekitten
    and its not just right after he is out in service as I don't want to be used to garner time

Thats a really good point. It almost guarantees he wont come round!

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

He'll STILL count time for it.... I dreamt about an elder last night, if he knew, he'd count it as a visit.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    I dreamt about an elder last night, if he knew, he'd count it as a visit

lol Midwich

• Dansk
    Dansk
    That's one magnificent set of rules there Buffalosfree!

Yes, but he missed one: DON'T LET ANY JWs IN MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ian

• Gill
    Gill

Dansk - That's the 'New Covenant' Rules, brother Dansk! 'NO JWS IN MY HOUSE!' Brother Buffalosfree now was quoting the 'Old Light!'

• Dansk
    Dansk

Oops!

Dansk - That's the 'New Covenant' Rules, brother Dansk! 'NO JWS IN MY HOUSE!' Brother Buffalosfree now was quoting the 'Old Light!'

I stand corrected! Ian

• Gill
    Gill

Dansk - Glad you're able to accept correction from a fellow apostate in a christ like manner!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit