What were your absolute favorite Bands growing up?

by restrangled 42 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
  • Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Bauhaus

• restrangled
    restrangled

I posted this too quickly. Mine were:

Robin Trower; Pink Floyd; Crosby, Stills Nash and Young; Brand X; George Benson, Dee Dee Williams, and Stevie Wonder.

What were yours?

• magoo
    magoo
    Robin Trower; Pink Floyd; Crosby, Stills Nash and Young;

.......also 3 of my favorites. jimi hendrix,bob dylan,janis joplin,canned heat,steve miller to mention a few

magoo

• serendipity
    serendipity

The Beatles, KC & the Sunshine Band and a few others that I forget now. I tended to prefer solo artists.

• Mulan
    Mulan

The Wailers, Duane Eddy and The Rebels, Bill Haley and the Comets

Boy I really dated myself there.

If you mean singers, that's a whole different list

• lowden
    lowden

Wow!

Erm...................B52s, The Vibrators, Sex Pistols, The Clash, Early Police stuff, Iggy Pop, Neil Young, Roy Harper, His Bobness the Dylan........i could go on.....but i'm a bit pissed (drunk) It's 1.20am here!!!

Peace

Lowden

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

When I was a young JW (12-15): N*Sync, TLC, Prozzak (secretly), Ricky Martin, Vitamin C

When I was fading/doubting (16-18): Linkin Park, Rammstein, Green Day, Bad Religion, Good Charlotte, Melissa Etheridge, Pink, Rancid, The Ramones, The Living End,

Now: Linkin Park, Green Day, Rammstein, Marilyn Manson, Rotting Christ, Dimmu Borgir, KoRn, Nine Inch Nails, Cradle of Filth, Avenged Sevenfold, Sisters of Mercy, Kamelot, System of a Down, Lacuna Coil, Psyclon Nine, My Chemical Romance, Tatu

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Oh I was such a NERD. I liked Simon & Garfunkel, Peter, Paul & Mary, John Denver...BUT...I also liked the Beatles (my very first record "I Want To Hold Your Hand"), EARLY Rolling Stones and all those "oldie" groups.

Now I'll listen to just about anything except screaming heavy metal punk type bands where you need earplugs and I don't believe they really are screaming lyrics.

• jaguarbass

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit