JW sighting at the supermarket

by Scully 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

Ian, just copy and paste the "code" into Word, then run the cursor over it again, and change the font to Arial, Verdana, or anything normal, and you will see it.

Love that flavor too!!

• Dansk
    Dansk

Mulan,

I already did it! Yes, lovely flavour, but I hate sponge cake!

Ian

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    Nina: ...whether my husband and I were still together.

What is so odd to me is that they seem to have noticed that many couples who leave get divorced and seem to believe it has to do with the leaving. Many JWs who stay also get divorced. And many who probably should get divorced, don't.

When those that should get divorced leave, it becomes much more likely they will get divorced. But if organizational dogma is all that binds these people together what miserable lives they must lead.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• anewme
    anewme

Loved the experiences!!!!

I need to show how happy I am these days!

I look forward to my next opportunity to meet a witness out in public.

• agapa37
    agapa37

I need to show how happy I am these days!

I look forward to my next opportunity to meet a witness out in public.

Why wait till you see them out in Public. Go where they are. Back to the meetings!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

agapa

Why wait till you see them out in Public. Go where they are. Back to the meetings!

You should know giving that sort of advice is pointless on here. Most of us aren't that stupid.

• willyloman
    willyloman
    Personally I think that is a strong judgement to make. How do you know She felt that way?

Dear Troll: Speaking for myself, I know how she felt because I walked in her shoes for 30 years. How many (more) years do you plan to suffer before you find freedom outside the walls?

• Purza
    Purza
    her disappointment was visible at the news that we are doing just fine thanks

Makes you wonder if she sees how happy you are if it puts any doubts in her mind. They brainwash you into thinking that when you leave you will be miserable. When they see that you are happy and content with your life it makes the lies become visible. Good job Scully for speaking up and calling her on her nosiness.

Purza

• loosie
    loosie

Scully did you check her cart for contraband? any lottery tickets, playgirl mags or blood sausage?

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

In my experience, even after "they" find out your happy and have been for a long time, their comeback is "well it won't last too much longer, as you know this old system is nearing it's end - wouldn't it be better to wait for Jehovah's kingdom?" (My dad and some other "friends")

And my answer is "no, because nowhere in the bible does it tell us that happiness is not allowed, and misery is a prerequisite to paradise".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit