Thanks I'm home and angry

by hambeak 43 Replies latest jw friends

• penny2
    penny2

((((hambeak)))) & ((((jake))))

penny2

• katiekitten
    katiekitten
    Jake says screw them as He loves me and so does his family.

Hambeak, if you give up im gonna hunt you down and personally finish you off myself!

Jake loves you, and I love Jake for loving you. Not everyone finds love in their life. Youve got to stick around, because you are a good kind gentle man and you deserve the love you receive from the good people in your life.

Youre just feeling wiped out at the moment. You will rally some energy eventually and find the will to live again.

Im truly sorry about your kids, they are totally misguided and brainwashed. They have said some incredibly cruel things to you, and the real sad thing is they will have to live with what they have said for the rest of their lives. They can only hope and pray that you will still be around to forgive them when they finally realise how truly ashamed and embarassed they are for things they said when they were brainwashed.

Peace and love and the strength of the universe to you Hambeak

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi Hambeak,

It's good to see you back

Do what you need to do to get well, and if your kids don't approve of your lifestyle - tough.

• Dansk
    Dansk

When I opened up this thread I got a musical rendition of ABBA! Anyone else?

Hambeak:

I am sad and probably won't do the chemo thing and just let nature take its course.

I went 18 months taking natural remedies, homeopathy, Reiki and spiritualist healing and I also became a vegan. For a time I actually felt better and the disease seemed to be contained - then it attacked with a vengeance and I came within a whisker of my life. I had been refusing conventional treatment but I was rapidly reaching the point of no return. Once one gets to the weak stage the doctors refuse to administor treatment because one's body just isn't strong enough to take it, so one dies!

NOW PLEASE HEED THIS: I decided I didn't want to leave Claire behind. I love that girl more than I can say. You have loved ones YOU don't want to leave behind. That makes the decision that much easier to make!

I was determined to fight the cancer, but I couldn't do it alone. I needed treatment. This is the position you are in now. You need the chemo to lessen the tumour load - even to eradicate it - so that you will have the strength later to fight! Have the chemo, get rid of the cancer and then put your life back in order.

Chemotherapy can be barbaric but you WILL get through it! It isn't the same for everyone. Some people sail through it. It depends on your constitution, type of chemo used and your tumour load.

Forget what your children said. They have been brainwashed to destraction. Have the treatment, get cured and then fight to get your children out of the cult.

We're with you every step of the way!

Ian

It is so sad, they claim to follow the Bible yet when they want to ignore what it says they have no problem with it.

The Bible does say the we are to honor our parents, and it also says we are to care for them in their later years.(No I don't remember exactly where). All I can say is we will pray for you and keep you in our hearts.

Imagine that, total strangers showing more love than family - boy what shining examples of Christ they are.

• Shazard
    Shazard

The most terrible thing to do to JW in response... is... to be Happy!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Hi hambeak, welcome to the forum.

Not doing the chemo thing might not be as bad as you think. Do your homework better than you did when you were studying the WT.

There are many alternatives to chemo, but once again, like religion, the various alternatives have as many variations and adherants as any religion. Truth is hard to find in this department and you may find yourself under just as much pressure for choosing an alternative (=not mainstream) treatment as you have had choosing not to be a JayDub.

Personally, I would only resort to chemo as a last resort. Chemo is nasty stuff. Just look up the side effects of anything they offer you.

If I was diagnosed with cancer I would go on an all raw vegan diet while I did my homework and decided where I was going to go from there.

Above all, think positive. Cancer survivors have a strong will to live.

I know several that have lived well past their use by date. Some of them are those that have ignored their doctors advice to have chemo/have limbs removed etc. All have had a strong will to live and are proud of their achievement.

Note: "Alternative" treatment is usually looked down apon. It is a word a little like "apostate".

Remember that when you were a JW you used a different set of scales when judging other religions compared to your own. Don't fall into the same trap when comparing treatments for your problem. Chemo is just one of the 'Alternatives' you have to choose from. If there is a better one, your current pastor doctor may not be familiar with it.

Do your homework well. I look forward to seeing you here for a very long time

Cheers

Chris

• Mary
    Mary
    When I called my kids that everything looked pretty good they told me they were sorry Jah didn't let me die on the operating table and just go to gehenna.

Jesus......I can't believe people like this call themselves "Christian".........I agree with what others are saying though: you've got to focus your attention on YOU, not them. Anger, stress and emotional turmoil affect the immune system and you need all the strength you can get.

Blacksheep said: If I was diagnosed with cancer I would go on an all raw vegan diet while I did my homework and decided where I was going to go from there.

That is exactly what I did when I was diagnosed with cancer. I read the most wonderful book called: Love, Medicine and Miracles written by Dr. Bernie Siegal, who was a surgeon for 30 years. It's his story of how many of his patients survived cancer long after their regular doctors told them they had 6 months to live. They changed their diets, did meditation, prayed, learned to forgive, etc. It is a wonderful book and it helped me enormously. I would strongly recommend reading it......here is the link:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0060919833/sr=1-1/qid=1156509697/ref=pd_bbs_1/002-7849589-9987213?ie=UTF8&s=books

I didn't have to go through chemo, but I had radiation. I was lucky----I had absolutely no side effects. Please keep your chin up.....I'm getting more and more appalled at what Witness family members are capable of.....

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    Congratulations on your purchase

Thanks for the heads-up on the book Mary.

I just bought it on our local online auction site. it sounds like an interesting read.

Cheers

Chris

• Genesis
    Genesis

Hambeak, you cant give up ! Your children loves you but their mind are captive. You need to be there when they will begin to have doubts and need someone to listen to them. You need to be there for Jake as He loves you and would be very sad without you. You need to be there for YOU, to live YOUR life, i mean, hell you had the strenght to leave a cult and build a great life, you are absolutly able to fight that bast*rd cancer !

Long life to you brother,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit