Thanks I'm home and angry

by hambeak 43 Replies latest jw friends

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Aaaaw, somebody played ABBA!

Oh love, I can barely think of words. Let's pretend that I opened this reply with something that gives your painful situation the respect and gravity it deserves. I'm so sorry for what you're going through.

I'm in Australia; that might explain why I can't understand why your will can't be 'your will'. As far as I know, if you have a will that says you want your billion dollar mansion kept in trust to give your goldfish a nice place to live out it's days in, your kids would have to just accept it. A will is a will; you can will your estate to anybody. Talk to a lawyer. But okay if you can't, your idea re selling up and giving him the cash is spectacular. Also, get a nice fat credit card and run up an around-the-world trip on it. Your estate can be a great huge debt. See if they're interested in it then.

Sorry... if you can, for a while put the thoughts about the kids in another place. You two are the most important things. Do your chemo. Live your life.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Very sorry you are so sick, but hang on and don't give up. It's normal to feel depressed when you're sick and in pain, and on top of that the way your kids are treating you. You will get better, you just can't give up.

So sorry your kids are so brainwashed--but I used to have that negative attitude toward 'worldly people'. Don't give up on your kids, people do change--look at all the posters here who have been able to leave that awful cult and start a new life.

• ronin1
    ronin1

Take care of yourself and do not let your blood family members attitudes and lack of support rob you of your chance to live longer and healthier.

Remember that they are brainwashed and cannot see past what the borg has taught them.

Love yourself..............

Ronin1

• okie46
    okie46

Hambeak, I sent you a PM with some information that might help you. I am sorry your children our not standing behind you, the loss of our children is the most painful part of no longer being a part of the borg.

Hope you feel better soon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit