"Birth" Announcement

by Abaddon 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

I am proud to announce the delivery of a bouncing 'baby' girl, 120 or so pounds and about 63 inches long, after an uneventful 11 hour drive.

In other words, I've "imported a daughter" (she's posted a little here under the handle Abbadette). She's sixteen now and has decided to come and live with her dad. As this involves changing country, leaving her mum, brother, sister and friends behind, and going to school where she doesn't (yet) understand a word of the language it is (in my biased opinion) really rather brave.

I also think my fiance is being an absolute star having our nice little intimate world changed by a kid far larger and far sooner than she'd expected, and one she's not related to. She is utterly fab and seeing her with Abbadette make my ovaries throb (if you know what I mean)... and having just moved house and converted an attic for her we have a baby room too... but that's a year or so away yet.

Due to my x being largely inactive these past five years, and also due to Abbadette having a rather good brain, she doesn't exactly need 'deprogramming' as she already knows "the truth" isn't, but does need a lot of catching up on normal teenage experiences and family life as things have been increasinglyard for her at home the past few year. We're gonna have to drill a hole in the ceiling to fit the fricking Christmas tree we're getting this year!!!

I'll have internet back up at my new house shortly and am sure you'll see her here.

I don't really have to say how happy and content this makes me, do I?

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Abaddon,

CONGRATULATIONS on having your daughter come live with you. It's really great that your fiancee has taken her to heart, too! Claire and I are so pleased for the the three of you!

fricking Christmas tree

We LOVE Christmas now! You are all going to love it too!

Love,

Ianand Claire

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Fan-flipping-tastic news!!!!!

I'm bouncing off the walls for ya, Gyles! Coincidentally you've been on my mind for this past week and I've been hunting high and low for your phone number, which I suspect was on my old dead phone

Regards to the "missus"

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi Abaddon,

What great news!! I wish the three of you all the best for the future. I think you are going to have the best Christmas you've ever had.

Linda

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

What a proud poppa.........Congrats....

and kudos.......to your fiance

purps

• Satanus
    Satanus

Congratulations, you old bastard. She is one brave girl. Which languages are involved?

S

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I am sssoooo happy for you and your family! I was 17 when I had my "first" Christmas, and it was special. One I'll never forget!

shelley

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Really chuffed for ya Abaddon!Youve been missed around these parts i can tell you.

• avengers
    avengers

This is really great dude!

Lets celebrate.

Andy

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Great news Abaddon - congratulations

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit