Ever tempted to reveal yourself?

by 5thGeneration 35 Replies latest jw friends

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

Being from Canada and still "active", I always wonder whether I know other Canadians on this board. Trust me, some of you would know my family.

However, still being "active", I guess I'll have to wait to see some day.

Anyone else same deal?

• Twitch
    Twitch

Well, that's a loaded question worthy of some amount of discussion now isn't it?

Greets out to a fellow canuck.

One question though. If you state you're canadian, why the mexican location? I mean really, you've a lot to learn about misinformation (no pun intended :-)

• Dansk
    Dansk

OK, I'm a Brit, living in Whitefield, Manchester, England. I attended the Whitefield congregation for years.

When I revealed myself (yes, that's my actual photograph) I felt a real sense of freedom. Watchtower's hold was well and truly removed. I did this to help others, to show them there was nothing to fear - but at the same time I'm very mindful of those who are trapped inside the organisation through family/friends being in. Each of us has to evealuate the situation and make our own decisions.

Eventually, I hope you and everyone else can post here freely and openly.

Regards and WELCOME,

Ian

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Sorry I thought this was a flasher thread for the dirty mack brigade.

*crumpet moves herself along without making any devastating revelations! phew!*

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

double post for some reason - sorry! There is nothing to see!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    Sorry I thought this was a flasher thread for the dirty mack brigade

I kind of wondered that as well Crumpet, especially after some of the topics we've had this week lol.

I'm Linda, and I live with my boyfriend Trev, another ex jw, in Derby in the East Midlands.

• Dansk
    Dansk

DAMN!

Ian

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

DAMN!

Ian

What sort of revelations were you hoping for Ian?

Linda

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Darn, our minds are all swilling around in the same sewer. It was my first thought when I saw the thread title, too

• Dansk
    Dansk
    What sort of revelations were you hoping for Ian?

Put it this way, it has nothing to do with the last book of the Bible!

Ian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit