• calamityjane
    calamityjane

I'm out. It feels good to be free.

<---- This is my real picture.

I'm a Canuck, do I know you?

• damselfly
    damselfly

Fellow canuck here *waves*

Why don't you try pm'ing Canadians on the board that are in the same province as you? You wouldn't even have to say who you were, just ask if they know of certain people.

Dams

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I would, but as it is my family doesn't talk to me that much already, so I think if they had any proof of me supporting an "apostate" web-site they would never talk to me ever again, and as much as I don't like all the family drama, they still are my family, OH WELL.

Another thing is I don't know if anyone here would even know me, I was a kid when I last attended meetings, and I looked VERY different than I do today.

• serendipity
    serendipity

I'm tempted to meet some people on this board, but I'm not tempted to reveal my name on the internet. That might be an invitation to weirdos to harrass my daughter and me.

• Grace
    Grace

I really have no problem revealing myself as I am not under the control of Watchtower and I don't bend to their wishes and abuses. I am from Canada, the prairies to be exact. I use a general rule in all of the internet-related things I do to never use my real name. I think it just makes sense. I DO become concerned when I see various posters on this terrific board use real names of existing elders, etc. I worry about the legal complications, and if we can all be swept up in it.

Grace

• lowden
    lowden

Personally i hope people do or have recognised me and my avatar!

Like Gary says about the lurkers, I hope they read the things i write and that others write and hope it opens their pathetically fossilised minds. I am free....you are not. I am emancipated....you are trapped serving an American publishing company.

To that i add that when you walk past me in the street i think NOTHING of you, because you are hypocrites of the highest order.

If i carry on i may start naming names, so i shall stop right..........here.

Peace

Lowden (BINKSY)

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

I revealed myself this morning.

I took the rubbish out in my shortie nightie and the lesbian lady from nextdoor came out to talk to me.

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

LOL @ KK

"Darn, our minds are all swilling around in the same sewer. It was my first thought when I saw the thread title, too."

Ditto. I actually have revealed myself as I was a flasher for Halloween several years and 30 pounds ago. That was one of the best nights of my life. ;-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit