Ever tempted to reveal yourself?

by 5thGeneration 35 Replies latest jw friends

• evergreen
    evergreen

Glad i looked at this thread , that mr bean pic just about knocked me of my seat. Still cant stop laughing.

Would i reveal myself?

unlikely, sorry, not for a long time yet. Saying that i wish i could

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi, at last we will have our revenge. In all seriousness though I would but out of respect for my father and how we are connected through this board I would not jeopardize his annonymity.

• bluebeads
    bluebeads

anybody from southern ontario? the toronto area? or GTA?

maybe in a couple of years when i'm out of this mess i'll be able to meet with you fine people.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit
    Being from Canada and still "active", I always wonder whether I know other Canadians on this board. ; Trust me, some of you would know ;my family.

I am from Canada and wonder all the time if there are any around me that are are living a "dub/apostate" double life.

Hope to meet you at some point when we come out of our "closets"

wanna

• okie46
    okie46

hmm well I revealed myself somewhat wearing my hoochie shirt when I went dancing this weekend. :)

But on topic, sometimes I want to, but then again, afraid it will bite me in the butt some time. Of course, anyone that knew me will probably recognize my story. I can say that I am in Tulsa, OK... anyone from around there?

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    I took the rubbish out in my shortie nightie and the lesbian lady from nextdoor came out to talk to me.

GASP! Holding that thought!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit