I was 19 when an elder came on to me

by Mistah MOJO 22 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Mistah MOJO
    Mistah MOJO

I was a nineteen year old kid when a JW elder in his late fifties came on to me. I was going through some awful stuff and dropped by his mobile home for spiritual counsel and a listening ear. He answered the door in skivvies and a t-shirt. Not a good sign. Anyway, as the discussion continued he kept hinting around and then finally came right out and wanted me to sodomize him and vice-versa. I actually wondered, briefly, if I was awake. I blew a gasket because I'm not gay and I was desperately in love at that time. I got up and left. That was almost The End of my JW involvement. I never told anyone but my family, but I did write about it in my second book, I Was A Teenage Jehovah's Witness. I almost used his actual name in the book. Almost, but not quite. He's dead now but his JW family would probably sue me for libel. MM

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Yikes! SCARY STORY!

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Wow, I've had some bad times, but nothing like that.

• vitty
    vitty

Are you the guy who wrote Jehovah unmasked ?

Or am I confusing you with another poster?

• Mistah MOJO
    Mistah MOJO

Hi Vitty. Yes, that's me.

Namaste,
    MM

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Yikes!

He's dead now but his JW family would probably sue me for libel

Nope.... only the "damaged" person can sue, and he's dead.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

True. The old axiom is 'you can't libel the dead'.

Wow, that must have been intense, especially at age 19!

• karen96
    karen96

What a terrible thing to go through at 19! Especially looking for help and your "counselor" hitting on you!

Karen

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Amazing. I have a really hard time understanding how people can do stuff like this. All I can say is they must really be sick. Someone comes to you for spiritual guidance and you ask to have sex. Crazy.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

What an awful experience! He was probably lucky you didn't beat him to a pulp before you left.

What a sick organisation the wts really is

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit