I was 19 when an elder came on to me

by Mistah MOJO 22 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

This same thing happened in my old hall. An elder was studying with a young teenage boy in the hall. The boy didn’t have a dad, or at least not one in the troof. And so the elder was suppose to be mentoring the boy.

One day the boy said that the elder pulled his d*ck out, and propositioned the boy. It was just so bizarre that nobody believed him. The elders didn’t even call a JC. The boy (being fatherless) had no status in the hall at all, and so everyone just ignored him.

They remembered what he said though, when a few years later, the cops came to arrest the elder for soliciting sex with a minor (another kid). There was a standoff at his house and shots were fired. But the cops managed to take him alive and now the elder is a registered sex offender.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

anyone who does this kind of crap should have his balls deep fried in hot oil, sick!

• poppers
    poppers
    The boy (being fatherless) had no status in the hall at all, and so everyone just ignored him

I guess some are more equal than others.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Welcome asphere!

• FairMind
    FairMind
    The boy (being fatherless) had no status in the hall at all, and so everyone just ignored him
    I guess some are more equal than others.

Also it would have been the boy's word against the elder's word. Guilt based on accusation only is a scary proposition.

• snarf
    snarf

SICK SICK SICK !!!! I am so glad you made it out of there unmolested. That just shows how their stupid two witness rule really allows child molesters to prey on the innocent.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Mista Mojo,

At least the freak was looking for consent from you. You would have had to kill him if he touched you! Doubtless he was working up the courage to hurt someone if he later opportuned an underager. Never understood why people dont just scream it from the rooftops when a freak like that comes on to them.

W.Once

• Mistah MOJO
    Mistah MOJO

aSphereisnotaCircle That is the wildest account of JW elder depravity yet! A gunfight with an elder! I hope the lid continues to blow on this coverup.(I recognize what your sn is about; the claim that "chuwg" in Isaiah 40:42 means "sphere" when i fact it means "circle." Fundies will stoop to anything in an attempt to read modern insights and discoveries into the Bible.

Hi fullofdoubtnow. Actually, yes, he was. I was deeply involved in boxing at the time, without the knowledge or consent of the elders, just my family. I was too drained and dead inside though. I just left.

truthsetsonefree...I understand that this is almost a pandemic among high control sects, not just JWs and Catholics. Another good reason to steer clear of organized religion and practice your faith with your wife and children.

Karen96, Hi! My 19th year was a nightmare all the way around. The fact that I'm alive at all is very mysterious, almost uncanny. That's why I decied to wrote about it while I can and get it out there. Of the books I've written this is the most important. Thank you for dropping by.

Big Tex and Double Edge, thanks for the heads up! In the next edition of i Was A Teenage Jehovah's Witness, providing it goes to a second edition, I'll give his actual name instead of just changing the spelling a bit. It's good to know I can do so with impunity.

• Mistah MOJO
    Mistah MOJO

Hi Worldy Andre and WasAnElderOnce! Agreed! My wife is telling me right now about a local incident of this nature involving a different sect entirely. Sheesh. Well, at least I was of legal age. The age of majority in MI at that time was 18.

• Mistah MOJO
    Mistah MOJO

Hi JayHawk and Pope of Eruke! Tahnks for dropping in. I honestly thought, all these years, that my experience was extremely rare, perhaps even unique. What a revelation to see that the whole stinking maggot infested org is apparently infected with this. MM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit