Are You A Born Again Christian Now? If so...

by Mistah MOJO 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• SixofNine
  • I hate religion, thats ALL religion
    I hate religion, thats ALL religion

Wouldn't waste my time with religion. I dispise religion. It's all evil and should be irradicated from the world!

• drew sagan
    drew sagan
    More personally I suggest: let it go and enjoy the experience of just being. Too much study and pedantic wrangling over words keeps our attention focussed on the hand, instead of the moon...

Well said. I don't think we should ever forget the lessons we learned from being in the WTS, mainly that we can focus so much attention on words and psuedostudy that we miss the bigger picture.

• acadian
    acadian

Born again, but not Christian, or any religion, faith, or belief that you know. I do believe in Karma...What you sow, is what you reap. What goes around, comes around. I only know what I experence to be true... not what ANY book says, not that there isn't truth scattered in some books. Until you put truth into practice, you truly will never know it, maybe know of it, but not know it. And for those who believe you can't be born again and believe in karma, you don't overstand what karma and being born again is all about. Even Jesus taught karma, "what you sow is what you reap". We all have our own realities, some are group realities, other's are individual, some combine with other's to form mixed realities. The question is, whose reality is real or right? Everybody has an opinion I'm sure, and each of us are entitled to one. That's not for me to decide for anyone but me. you'll figure it out in time, if it's not too late. Part of my reality involves harming no one, living in harmony with my surroundings, helping those in need where I can. and to bring peace of mind where there is none. That's just a glimps of my beliefs. Peace
    Acadian

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Rex:
    Then are you sure you're not a Universalist?

There are certainly difficult conflicts to reconcile in the canon of 66, and this is one of them. While I still think that Limited Atonement is the logical choice (using such restrictive data), I can't help leaving a door open. This was why I stated: "while not dismissing the potential for reconcilliation".

I hate religion, thats ALL religion:
    I'm not quite sure I got your point,. Could you elaborate, please?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit