Big Announcement - From JW Elder

by Qcmbr 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mistah MOJO
    Mistah MOJO

If they do this, it can only be for one reason, and that is to give the JWs something other than Armageddon to grab their attention and focus. If heavy persecution of the JWs reignites in the Euro-American cultures, the JWs can idnetify themselves, in their own minds, as the true Christians. Persecution will shake loose the hangers-on and will cause renewed commitment and zeal among the commited. This will give them some breathing space as they attempt to undo the "damage" of becoming more mainstream, as well as time to figure out what to do about the ever-receding Battle of Armageddon.

Believe it or not, people are so strange that they join persecuted groups! Persecution attracts nutjobs with persecution complexes, seeking a Cause to die for. VERY odd. MM

• Mistah MOJO
    Mistah MOJO

Maybe the Governing Body is going to explain to inquiring minds just exactly when the following prophecy was fulfilled:

"The Nations Shall Know That I Am Jehovah"—How?

Chapter 12 page 216 paragraph 9

"Until He Comes Who Has the Legal Right" ***

Shortly, within our twentieth century, the "battle in the day of Jehovah" will begin against the modern antitype of Jerusalem, Christendom.

(Honesty, WOW! An entire book could be based on this one false prophecy! Great stuff! thanks! MM )

• the dreamer dreaming
    the dreamer dreaming

the big announcement is that they will have to wear placards that say religion is a snare and a racket in liquid crystal display...changing every several seconds to some bible verse or other..and carry i-pods playing pre-recorded scripts to the door with headphones for the house holder....to keep up with advances in technology

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

o yeah, I think they're going to announce that while the rest of pagan Christendom exposes and persecutes pedophiles, only Jehovah's Witnesses provide an institutionalized form of Pedophile Protection within their vast spiritual Paradise. This proves that they are true Christians and the other religions of the world will gnash their teeth in mute spiritual agony.

What will this be, the eighth bowl (chamber pot) poured out on the air?

• freetosee
    freetosee
    The JWs are soon(next few months) going to make a public proclamation against all other churches which he was confident would 'shake things up' and would make a few JWs unhappy???.

Interesting comment, well, I do hope it shakes things up good and makes a few jws unhappy. fts

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Shazard

Guys... this is GOOD NEWS! Then more ppl will Google for Jehovah's Witnesses. Does WT truly things that today ppl are so ignorant about things in the Information Era?

I agree. They can only fool some of the people -- some of the time. There will always be the die-hards, but, with the powerful internet search engines just a few clicks away...a wealth of information is instantly & privately available to questioning JW's.

Here's what I just got when I used Google: Results 1 - 10 of about 3,490,000 for Jehovah's Witness [definition]. (0.09 seconds)

THAT is as funny as hell !

Can you just imagine how furious the Governing Butts must be over this powerful weapon aimed at their heads ?

How does it feel to be overwhelmed with embarrassing critical info about your cult ? Directed of course at the Watchtower monitors !

Happy Rabbit

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Another for the WT monitors:

Results 1 - 10 of about 48,400 for jehovah + pedophile. (0.18 seconds)

For whom does the bell toll...?

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Imagine false religion fell almost in 1918 and God hasn't destroyed it yet. WHAT THE HECK IS HE WAITING FOR?

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

And another:

Results 1 - 10 of about 565,000 for jehovah + cult. (0.30 seconds)

This is fun ! Help me out people...give me some more searches ! I'm on slow dial-up.

Rabbit

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Results 1 - 10 of about 93,000 for Jehovah's Witnesses + deception. (0.33 seconds)

LRG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit