Hi Im new here.

by IP_SEC 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Hi Matt,

Welcome to the forum.

I've been a bit late introducing myself too. Maybe I can blame that on my JW upbringing? I tend to sneak in the back door and hope nobody notices that there is a crazy in the room

One of my early posts here expressed my dissatisfaction my father and his Truth and it got me a spanking by the mods, but it doesn't sound like half as much fun as the spankings you have been offered. I'm jealous.

Cheers

Chris

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

You've been here longer than me, but welcome anyway.

I'd be happy to join in with the spanking too, it's well deserved

Linda

• Dansk
    Dansk

I feel like I'm joining a prequel!

WELCOME IP_SEC even though you seem to have been here forever!

You're obviously a big hit with the ladies you lucky so and so and I'm immensely jealous pleased for you!

I've enjoyed numerous of your posts. Keep them coming!!

Ian

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Newbie??? You're a cheeky monkey, is what you are

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Now see what you've started Matt!

Ian, don't be jealous, we reallllllllllly love you!

Matt- Hope you dreamed of me last night! I sure dreamed of you!

TO ALL THE NEWVBIES-Welcome, we all look forward to hearing from you! Just ignore a few of us, we tend to get silly once in a while!

shelley

• luna2
    luna2

A belated Welcome to you, IP. (would have put the beer icon up, but its a little early for beer)

At least you asked what you wanted to know. I was afraid to, so I just kept reading until I figured it out...or someone else asked.

• Dansk
    Dansk
    we reallllllllllly love you!

Golly! You're the second gal here to say that in two days. Perhaps I should milk it for all it's worth - it's just that Matt's better looking!

Ian

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    You're a cheeky monkey, is what you are

I've enjoyed numerous of your posts. Keep them coming!!

Why thank you Ian. That means a lot to me coming from a man as yourself. You handsome devil you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit