Feeling a bit lonely tonight

by fullofdoubtnow 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

At least he rings you Linda! My partner left for the second time this month for a trip with his daughter and will be away for a few days. If he rings it will be because he can't find something because he left his packing too late!

Who wants to come and PART -EEE?

(We did not part on good terms!!!!)

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb
    Who wants to come and PART -EEE?

When do you want to start?!!!!! I'm game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love retail therapy!! It's the best!!! When my ex and used to fight, I'd head to wal-mart. He soon learned the sooner he came and apologized, the less money I spent. It didn't matter whose fault it was!!!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Unfortunately I am skint - not two pennies to rub together! No money til 31st so I cant get into too much trouble.

However I think my bank is going to lend me some otherwise I shall starve (well when I've cleared out the freezer!)

• KW13
    KW13

hey

sorry ya' feeling lonely

• juni
    juni

There you go Linda. Crumpet just offered you some girly time! Is Surrey close to you?

Ahhhhhhhhhhh. First love. Keep that feeling alive throughout your coming marriage.

Hugs,

Juni

• Dansk
    Dansk
    I have 4 nights on my own......... and the bed is going to seem very empty wiithout him in it. I doubt I'll sleep very well tonight, or the rest of the week.

Oh, sorry, Linda, wrong thread!

Ian

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    At least he rings you Linda! My partner left for the second time this month for a trip with his daughter and will be away for a few days. If he rings it will be because he can't find something because he left his packing too late

Awww Crumpet, I feel a bit of a wuss now, reading that.

Trev rang me again this morning, just a quick call on his way to what will likely be a long working day, and promised to call again tonight. He's lonely as well, and at least I have our dog for company. I hope your bf surprises you with a call, it's not much to expect after all.

take care

Linda (counting the days till Saturday)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit