How Many Here Have Ever Been Before A Judicial Committee???

by minimus 63 Replies latest jw friends

• Dave_T
    Dave_T

Wonderwoman,
    I believe they will all get what they deserve. Sooner or later.

• justsomedude
    justsomedude

I've been called in to "testify" before a few and have had a few of my own.

Even though I basically ratted on myself for my own commitees and was zealous to get my consciense clean, I did enjoy making one of the elders look stupid during my last one. He was playing the bad cop and was just being a real hard on. I made him look dumb enough that he actually apologized to me afterwards for not doing better.

I guess I should be thankful though for that whole mess though. After my last JC I went on a zealous rampage and decided to read the bible and all the publications. Even though I had been shaken by the generation change and some other things over the years, actually reading what I professed to believe totally killed my faith.

Just by the way, they never got too personal with me as far as details went on what I had done. Maybe they knew I would have told them to drop dead.

• mandivided
    mandivided

Twice....Once for drunkenness when I was 17 (I had been drunk a grand total of 3 times over 3 years) in which they told me I might have a

"drinking problem". Acutally once it was at a JW friends wedding, I was 17 and totally wasted, dancing with the elder's wives....and they didn't

have a clue! Got a Public Reproof for that one. And then a year ago for partying and smoking weed after I stopped going for a long time. Got

the axe for that one.......thanks boys! Best thing that could have happened to me!!!!!!!

• wonderwoman
    wonderwoman

not all my sins were sexual...most of them maybe. but they always liked to ask who was playing with my breasts, no matter what the topic of the jc. i should have told them i was.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Hehehe - this should be in the thread about things no-one else knows.

I got a private reproof for stealing candy, as a kid. Seriously, the whole JC thang. It was miserable!

• minimus
    minimus

LT, I hope the candy was worth it.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    After my last JC I went on a zealous rampage and decided to read the bible and all the publications...actually reading what I professed to believe totally killed my faith.

ha me too

what is with that

(i started to read the insight books...got as far as war crimes..couldnt believe what i was reading)

• zenpunk
    zenpunk

A few times in my teens...I can really relate to Wonder Woman, it was horrible and they really wanted to know dirty details they could get off on. Back then I took it all so seriously and really tried hard to be a good j-dub. Now in hindsight I should have had a field day with it when sitting there with my parents. Like got really explicit and see if anyone squirmed or slobbered. After all, it was just a bunch of guys feeding their egos and hard-ons.

• jason bourne
    jason bourne

Many times confessed to stuff, met with one or two elders each time, remained an Ms though.....Never been on a JC

• nsrn
    nsrn

Just once for me, age 18...damn my rebellious spirit!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit