All sex in dangerous and sinful

by Norm 80 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• chuckie77
    chuckie77
    why is it that the young boy (or girl) who engages in masturbation for the first time nevertheless feels a sense of guilt, of self-accusation?

Maybe I was a really really evil kid, but I was having too much of a good time the first few times... I didnt even know it was called masturbation until years later, then I found out it was wrong!

Why is it that by far the majority who engage in the practice do so in a secret, furtive way?

That is hilarious!!! As if you would head out to the dinner table, whip it out and have a tug in front of mum and dad!!!

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    The veiw that was written in those articles are Gods veiw on sex.

So where does the bible state that masturbation can lead to homosexuality because I am living proof that it does not! And I disagree with you on the 'gods view' point they are simply the watchtower societies view on sex.

Where in the scriptures does it say that a married couple cannot engage in oral sex?

DB74

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    As if you would head out to the dinner table, whip it out and have a tug in front of mum and dad!!!

Fantastic Chuckie...that conjures up terrible mental images PMSL!

DB74

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

FOD,

Why is it that by far the majority who engage in the practice do so in a secret, furtive way?

I think the majority do it in private, and a small minority do "circle jerks" or on webcam, or go to materbate-a-thons. Maybe that's what the writer meant?

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Here's an "explanation" why some people become masturbatorS, and it MUST be right, it's in the watchtower.

If one understands the cause, it is easier to implement the prevention and cure of a bad habit. Did you know, for example, that mothers and fathers who stroke the genitals of their fretful babies to keep them quiet are unwittingly encouraging them to become masturbators later on? Boys and girls may start to play with their private parts during puberty and, not receiving any counsel against this, the first thing they know they are "hooked" on the habit

So there you are, it was all my mums fault....

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    So where does the bible state that masturbation can lead to homosexuality because I am living proof that it does not!

It can lead to abuse of furniture though - I wish they'd put that in the watchtower before I wore out the corner of the sofa!

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    It can lead to abuse of furniture though - I wish they'd put that in the watchtower before I wore out the corner of the sofa!

Mr C is entirely right...pure filth lol Edited to protect the innocent lol

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

HAH, ah thanks, you made me laugh and laugh.

It can cause lasting physical, emotional, and spiritual harm.

At the last DC I ever will attend, a loved-up married Bethelite espoused the virtue of virtue, and came out with this; 'We could talk all afternoon about the dangers of fornication', and I started making a list, and realised that yes, we could talk about it all afternoon. For example they could make up for the sex ed. classes they forced us to miss because they were afraid we'd get horny reading about IUDs. Or they could tell me in detail exactly what is wrong with the kind of sex when nobody accidentally falls pregnant or gives somebody a STD, ie, when it is safe, which is as simple as, well actually I don't know; I wasn't allowed to do sex ed. Or they could talk about the emotional harm that they inflict upon the poor kids who step outside the boundaries of what they consider perfect, and the spiritual harm they cause when they pretend that as long as you underline the answers in the watchtower and clock up average hours every month, you've got all the god you'll need.

I just can't find the words for how much I despise what they did to my heart and soul.

• okie46
    okie46

RE from Luna2 to Crumpet: "Put on your jammies, turn out ALL the lights, get on yer knees and say a prayer to Jehoober,".......... Luna2 don't think it is good idea for Crumpet to get on her knees.... might lead to the dreaded Doggy position and then all hell would break loose!!!!!

• Swan
    Swan
    No greater effort could be made on both your parts...I'd nominate you both for an award if one such existed.

DB74

I was rather surprised when I read your post, and then I looked at it more closely. At first I thought you said, "I'd dominate you both for an award if one such existed."

Tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit