All sex in dangerous and sinful

by Norm 80 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• chuckie77
    chuckie77

I know... this is pretty out there and funny! Youre an absolute classic! I get to see my other half next Thursday, I'll have to share this one as well!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I'm convinced Mrs Chuckie and Mr Crumpet will both be equally impressed in our spiritual and scientific endeavours. We dont just take the apostates word for it that the BORG lied - we are prepared to take it out on the streets and seas and test it thoroughly - I think you should make that clear in your thread. That we are hoping to get definitive results internationally to prove or disprove the Youth Book counsel about rich foods making your horny.

I wonder if anyone has the book or the quote I am thinking of.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I just got this off one of the wt quotes sites:

Explaining why such nocturnal emissions are called "wet dreams," and are often accompanied by irrational, strange and absurd dreaming, sociology professor Herbert J. Miles writes:

"The increasing need for emptying the bladder causes the person to move gradually out of sleep where the conscious mind is at rest toward active mental consciousness, that is waking. During this gradual shift from sleep toward waking the mind is in a kind of 'twilight zone' in which the subconscious mind is operating. Ideas and thoughts are mixed, confused, and may move swiftly from one idea, experience, or act to another. These fumbled, topsy-turvy, indiscriminate ideas may involve sexual thoughts or activities that would not be tolerated if the conscious mind were directing thought."-Sexual Understanding Before Marriage, pp. 160, 161.

There is no need, then, for the individual to feel guilty because of such emissions or the dreams contributing to them-unless he knows that he had been letting his thoughts dwell immorally or in an unhealthy way on sexual matters.

The bold writing is the org's take on it. So you needn't feel guity about wet dreams, unless you are thinking about sex when you nod off. Their way of telling jws how to think and how not to think.

• chuckie77
    chuckie77

Hey crumpet, you gotta help me out on my other thread... I just sent you a PM, Im still looking like the desperate Aussie stuck at sea! This was your idea... were you setting me up for a premeditated fall???? haha!

• chuckie77
    chuckie77
    There is no need, then, for the individual to feel guilty because of such emissions

LOL... What a nice and appropriate choice of words!

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    I'm convinced Mrs Chuckie and Mr Crumpet will both be equally impressed in our spiritual and scientific endeavours. We dont just take the apostates word for it that the BORG lied - we are prepared to take it out on the streets and seas and test it thoroughly - I think you should make that clear in your thread. That we are hoping to get definitive results internationally to prove or disprove the Youth Book counsel about rich foods making your horny.

Crumpet and Chuckie...you should be commended for your humanitarian spirit and your endeavours to obtain empirical evidence to support your findings. No greater effort could be made on both your parts...I'd nominate you both for an award if one such existed.

DB74

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    There is no need, then, for the individual to feel guilty because of such emissions or the dreams contributing to them-unless he knows that he had been letting his thoughts dwell immorally or in an unhealthy way on sexual matters.

WTF!?!

Unless he knows that he had been letting his thoughts dwell immorally or in an unhealthyway on sexual matters...!!!!???

REPRESSION ALERT!!!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Only one position is really allowed, face to face missionary, doggy style is of course out and at no time and instance must there be contact between mouth and genital. Of course “fondling of breasts” and such is a no - no and I guess dry humping is out of the question too.

I don't know about all JW's, but most JW's I knew didn't think you could only do the missionary. I never heard anyone say you couldn't fondle breasts. In fact, they sometimes brought up the Song of Solomon and how it spoke of enjoying breasts. And they mentioned scriptures about becoming intoxicated with the wife's breasts.

I don't agree with the WTBTS about a lot of things. I do have have to say though that not all JW's are prudish in the ways that you mention. I was married to a JW who was too straight-laced for me, but even he did different positions and was not the least bit afraid of touching breasts, etc.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Here's another gem, from the 1973 wts:

Most persons will acknowledge that, actually, few parents take the time or interest to discuss masturbation with their children. So, then, why is it that the young boy (or girl) who engages in masturbation for the first time nevertheless feels a sense of guilt, of self-accusation? Why is it that by far the majority who engage in the practice do so in a secret, furtive way?

What? The majority? I don't know anyone who'd "engage in this practice" publicly.

Idiots!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

agapa,

I think it is good advice, something that I taught my oldest from her youth up and Im proud to say she is 18 and not Married and hasent had sex and is a well rounded young woman of society, and on top of that, she is pleasing Jesus and God.

Why do they plan on taking turns with her when she's older.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit