Went to a Public Talk and WT Study, after about 5 yrs away.

by frankiespeakin 31 Replies latest jw friends

• kid-A
    kid-A

Next time you go, ask for a seat in the "smoking section" !

Keep flirting she probably wants u to led her into temptation that way she can blame you, if something goes down.

-earthtone

You meant "someone", right. lol

• earthtone
    earthtone

LMAO... that too 24k, you know she ain't getting that either.

That's why I'm not married to a JW, cause we would have serious problems over that doctrinal issue.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

INQ,

Hooray for red-blooded machismo and naked male bravado!! Your lusty sense of humour almost made me forget the meaning of "SLEAZE". Keep congratulating yourself, frankiespeakin. INQ

Lighten up. A little flirting probably made her feel better about herself.

• earthtone
    earthtone

I agree frankie.. most likely it did.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

loved it!!

lisa

• Princess
    Princess
    Lighten up. A little flirting probably made her feel better about herself.

You flatter yourself. IMO what you did was disrespectful of the woman and her marriage. Obviously it made you feel better about yourself. Just my opinion...FWIW.

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Married women don't mind being found attractive ... If you grabbed her or asked her to your bedroom, that would have sleezy. Flirting just probably made her feel better.

I think i might try this. I am just afraid that someone might know me in this town. I knew about 3 witnesses here but I dont know what KH they went to. I am also afraid that my family has warned them or something that I'm in town.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Renee,

Just go to the meeting and if it is the one where they know you, don't try anything there but go to the other one next time, if there are only 2 you have a 50/50 if 3 meet at the same hall 67% chance they don't know you.

I can just imagine if the Society reads this and know we are doing this, they will warn thier flock wich is good, because then they will be suspicious of anyone new comming to meeting.

Frankie of the sleazie no morals class.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I don't think I could stomach going to a meeting, even in a strange city where no one knew me as an ex jw. It's not the crap that would be spewed from the platform, it's more the fake love - bombing that most strangers are subjected to that would sicken me the most.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit