Went to a Public Talk and WT Study, after about 5 yrs away.

by frankiespeakin 31 Replies latest jw friends

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

It Was boring,,snooze city, there were room for a bout 200 and they didn't have more than 40 in attendance very few youths mostly older ones(30 and beyound). I didn't have a clue what the speaker was saying thank god I came a 1/2 late, those poor poor people that have to sit thru such mind numbing drival about how we are to treat people in the congregation and not to be jealous bla bla bla. The Wt the reader was drone the conductor brain dead and every body answered the WT by practically reading their answer word for word from the WT,, It was pitiful,,pitiful.

After the meeting I went outside and lit up a cigarette and smoked right in front entrance hopping to make the JWs uncomfortable about what worldly persons might think seeing me smoking and how they would hope no reproach should come apon the organization. ANyway a nice married sister came and witnessed to me and I flirted with her, getting closer when she opened her book to show me something and as I got closer to her I told how pretty she looked, she said thanks and I asked out for coffee where she could explain the magazine, she said she was married and the offer refused. I pretended interest in her witnessing and she said she had to go, and that she hopes to see me again at the meetings, I said sure and then we could go out for coffee, to which she reminded me she was married to which I said bring him along too.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

You are such a tease. JWs are so easy to control, as they are predictably united in the same mode of brainwashedness.

• Mary
    Mary
    After the meeting I went outside and lit up a cigarette and smoked right in front entrance hopping to make the JWs uncomfortable about what worldly persons might think seeing me smoking and how they would hope no reproach should come apon the organization

LMAO!! I love it!! So! Will you be attending the Bookstudy or Theocratic Ministry School?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    ANyway a nice married sister came and witnessed to me and I flirted with her, getting closer when she opened her book to show me something and as I got closer to her I told how pretty she looked, she said thanks and I asked out for coffee where she could explain the magazine, she said she was married and the offer refused. I pretended interest in her witnessing and she said she had to go, and that she hopes to see me again at the meetings, I said sure and then we could go out for coffee, to which she reminded me she was married to which I said bring him along too.

lol... you know the sex deprived girl probably got all wet for ya. When she realized what was going on she got scared and ran away.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Else,

Let me tell you she was about 30 something and probably tired of the missionary position, and without any oral or cliteral stimulation by her husband, If I could only get her to let go and experience the time of her life, she seemed to like me flirting and only as duty told me about her husband. Poor thing raised in the truth and perhaps never a wild naughty girl.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Mary

LMAO!! I love it!! So! Will you be attending the Bookstudy or Theocratic Ministry School?

No, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemies. I couldn't even bare to pay attention, my mind wandered as soon as the speaker started talking to the audience like little children by explaining the rudimentary stuff and giving it outlandish meanings. I can't beleive how stupid it all sounded after being away from it for so long.

The T M School always seemed so impractical with little kids giveing # 3 & 4 talks to grown-ups that pretend to be learning something or being corrected by some todler.

• Inquisitor
    Inquisitor
    I got closer to her I told how pretty she looked, she said thanks and I asked out for coffee where she could explain the magazine, she said she was married and the offer refused. I pretended interest in her witnessing and she said she had to go, and that she hopes to see me again at the meetings, I said sure and then we could go out for coffee, to which she reminded me she was married to which I said bring him along too.
    Let me tell you she was about 30 something and probably tired of the missionary position, and without any oral or cliteral stimulation by her husband, If I could only get her to let go and experience the time of her life, she seemed to like me flirting and only as duty told me about her husband. Poor thing raised in the truth and perhaps never a wild naughty girl.

A rebellious puff outside the Hall, followed by an unabashed chatting-up of a married lady.

Hooray for red-blooded machismo and naked male bravado!! Your lusty sense of humour almost made me forget the meaning of "SLEAZE". Keep congratulating yourself, frankiespeakin.

INQ

• rocky220
    rocky220

I can't imagine what it would be like if I went to a meeting.........if I could even stomach it without walking out in the middle of the meeting!!! Trust me I would too!!! But conversations with my JW mom of 50+ years let's me know that it's all recyled old light/new light doctrine making it sound like it's new information, at least that's how she paints it......poor baby......she admits things are not going well with the organization, but just doesn't have the courage to say... enough! rocky220

• nsrn
    nsrn

Who says 30 is old??????

• earthtone
    earthtone

hilarious...

I knew I was really and truly through when I went to this last convention and slept through most of it. My mom keep elbowing me to wake up and I finally had to tell her that I am not a kid and that I knew I was asleep and preferred to be that way.

I bet that married woman will be looking for you at the next sunday meeting. Keep flirting she probably wants u to led her into temptation that way she can blame you, if something goes down.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit