...How Long did You Lurk?...

by OUTLAW 33 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

When I first found this place,I did not want to post.I wanted to see what was going on,and get a feel for the place..Getting into a debate with some of the "Meat Eaters" here,was not at the top of my list of things to do..LOL!!..Now this place is my Cyber Home..(Thanks Simon!)..So my Question Is:How long did you Lurk before you decieded to take a chance and make your first post?...OUTLAW

• Warlock
    Warlock

Six (6) months.

Warlock

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Almost two years.

I had joined another DB, and that is where I primarly posted while I worked things out. I came here almost every day and read the posts though.

BB

• KW13
    KW13

5 mins

• Odrade
    Odrade

'bout a week. My husband pointed the site out to me, and I immediately registered. But it took me a week before I saw something that I felt compelled to comment on. Haven't shut up since. ;)

• xjwms
    xjwms

It was a long time

I remember some of those who used to post here and do not anymore.

Even found someone who was in my same cong, and moved out of state.

It was different...seeing how he moved on with life. I think he will post here only when something special happens with family.

lurking was good for me...then I took the plunge.

• luna2
    luna2

Two weeks.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

10 mins or so. I kept seeing this word everywhere "dub this" "dub that" I had to post and ask question What is a dub?

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

About an hour. I was visiting my friend, now my boyfriend, to do some research on the wts, and he logged in here. After seeing what this place was like, I asked him if I could join as well, and that was it.

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh
    5 mins

Yeah, me too! I forgot what I was looking for when I stumbled across this site but I do recall the first topic I read was a fluff thread about someone becoming a Jedi. Being the Star Wars geek that I am that was all it took for me to register.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit