Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on 60 Minutes last night

by Jourles 27 Replies latest social current

• oldflame
    oldflame

You can't trust the government no matter what side your on.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

btw, you can catch the entire 1 hour + interview on cspan tonight.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

the demons are behind the world governments. the presidents are puppets!!!

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

As a side remark, it seems to me that more and more state leaders are cultivating an art of acting clumsy and looking not too smart... it might be a plus in the age of reality show. Bush and Chirac are other successful examples imo.

• TopHat
    TopHat

He thinks he can manipulate the President and American citizens by writing what he has already heard many times from some Americans and Europeans....He is not smart...He just thinks he is. A Very transparent man! The words of Iran's President to President Bush:---""We increasingly see that people around the world are flocking towards a main focal point -- that is the Almighty God. Undoubtedly through faith in God and the teachings of the prophets, the people will conquer their problems. My question for you is: "Do you not want to join them?" Mr. President, Whether we like it or not, the world is gravitating towards faith in the Almighty and justice and the will of God will prevail over all things."" (I DON"T believe Iran's President for a minute and neither does Bush)

• dvw
    dvw

top hat, BINGO!

• JH
    JH
    I never heard about the letter he sent to Bush three months ago.

I read that on the net. I knew that he didn't answer.

I guess even Hitler looked intelligent in some interviews.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    by the way he spoke, he blames the president and company and not it's citizens.

Yet he has no problem with terrorists killing American civilians.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

I find no reason to trust him. I don't trust Bush either... that's my problem.

• Shining One
    Shining One

Hey Nark,
    Are you really from France? I gotta admit that I have been surprised that the French government is not taking too much idiocy from the Islamists. Do you think it will take an army to stop them from taking over France, just like in the middle ages? If not, you better study up on Sharia Law. After all, you don't want to get 'caned' for watching soccer on tv!
    Rex

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit