Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on 60 Minutes last night

by Jourles 27 Replies latest social current

• Jourles
    Jourles

Did anyone else watch the interview of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad(Iran's president) on 60 Minutes last night? I thought his answers were both clever and honest. It's funny I never heard about the letter he sent to Bush three months ago. I wonder why the Bush administration didn't publicize it?(or did they and it didn't make the headlines??)

All I can say is, if I were in his shoes, I would have answered the questions the same way regarding Bush and Co. He seems like a very smart man - not the evil dictator that Bush paints him as.

An online transcript can be read here.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I gotta go with bush this guy is a crazy terrorist...

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

60 MInutes = American Propganda Arm of Islamo-Fascists.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

both are evil. Ahmadinejad is smart ... by the way he spoke, he blames the president and company and not it's citizens.

propaganda at it's greatest!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

A person can be both smart and crazy. They are not mutually exclusive.

A smart crazy person can be very dangerous to himself and to others. The Watchtower used to call this the principle of "community responsibility." Another more current term is "collateral damage."

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    by the way he spoke, he blames the president and company and not it's citizens.

funny, that propaganda seems to follow the thinking of the majority of earth's citizens, including Americans!

• Jourles
    Jourles

I just want to try an experiment to see if it works...

Ahmadinejad Bush is smart ... by the way he spoke, he blames the [Iranian]president and company and not it's citizens.

Yep. It seems to work both ways.

• Bryan
    Bryan

He's nuts! And he didn't answer the important questions. At one point he even asked Mike Wallace if he was a Zionist, because he didn't like the questions.

"Smart"... I don't know? I think he has something up his sleeve. Honest, he was NOT!

Bryan

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    Did anyone else watch the interview of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad(Iran's president) on 60 Minutes last night? I thought his answers were both clever and honest. It's funny I never heard about the letter he sent to Bush three months ago. I wonder why the Bush administration didn't publicize it?(or did they and it didn't make the headlines??)

You must have been "asleep" as it was all over the news back then (May) ... Here's the first reference I Googled:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/05/09/AR2006050900878.html The guys a total "wack" job who would just as soon plunge us into WWIII just so he can get his 72 virgins....

• ringo5
    ringo5
    I gotta go with bush this guy is a crazy terrorist...

Do you really have to choose between these two mofo's?

They both have their own gods whispering in their ears so they're both dangerous IMO...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit