Thanks Everyone!

by Sparkplug 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I want to change my name to SPITFIRE! Pleeasse?

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

baby you can do anything you set your mind to...I know this to be true

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Well, I didn't respond before, but I'm glad you're staying as well. I would miss you if you did go, even for a short while. The board just wouldn't be the same.

Linda

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Why thank you linda. You know when you have those moments that you forget everyone that cares about you? Well I was having one of those. I am in a transition phase though and I rethought it seeing that really is another form of ....of....well something bad. Cant quite explain it on no sleep. At any rate, I never knew...thanks for the interest. Look I am smiling!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Wha??? what happened. So youre stayin right? Oh thats goooodddd

• serendipity
    serendipity

Glad you're staying Decki!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

In Out In Out, Shake It Alll About - you do the hockey cokey and yer turn around - thats what its all about! Hooooooooo hokey cokey cokey Hoooooooo hokey cokey cokey Hooooo hokey cokey cokey - knees bend arm stretch Ra Ra Ra Ra!

Decki - this is because those mad apostates left your house in a mess last months isn't it? Shall I send Little Toe back to tidy up? And whisper curt little admonishings about posting a leaving thread! LOL!

glad you are here - as always!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    I'm not now. I had a rethinking and I think I will stay. "I cant believe I started a goodbye thread! WHAT was I thinking?"

Well, glad to hear that! Everyone needs a break - if u need one, take one. Glad you are sticking around. Jeff

• Dansk
    Dansk
    I'll be back at some point

You better be!

Love,

Ian

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

I for one am really glad you're staying.

You didn't elaborate too much, but I think it's pretty safe to say that you are very much loved and cared about here.

That being said taking a few days off to clear the head are helpful at times.
    Just don't do it thinking you are not loved.

BSoM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit