Thanks Everyone!

by Sparkplug 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Those who have my home email, Then by all means keep in touch. I will see you around, I just have to take a long time off from here. I need to re-group and reprioritize. So this is not a long swan song...just a note to let those who need to reach me know that I am ok, and you can reach me at home! I'll be back at some point.

Lots of love,

Decki

• juni
    juni

Thanks for letting us know that you are o.k. Decki. Otherwise we'd be wondering. Take care of your needs and know that we'll be looking forward to hearing from you again.

Hugs,

Juni

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

Don't really know you but enjoy your re-grouping time

All the best

BM x

• luna2
    luna2

(((((Sparky)))))

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

It took me but a few days to realize that I was drawing away from the people who lift me up the most...a fight or flight reaction to some crap I let in my life. My fault, my bad, but I do know that running is not a good thing to do. so bear with me while I take back that initial Adios. I did love all the PM hugs and kisses I got. They kind of influenced me staying around. That and all the apostadudes bumms... EDITED TO INCLUDE THAT THAT CAME OUT ALL WACKED ! Sorry about that. IP, you can be included if you like. Sometimes I think the whole thing out in my head and it gets lost in the translations. eeps..Sorry!

• atypical
    atypical

Don't go, Sparkplug!!!!!!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I'm not now. I had a rethinking and I think I will stay. "I cant believe I started a goodbye thread! WHAT was I thinking?"

• uninformed
    uninformed

Thats why we like you so much!

Brant

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Take care ((((Sparky)))) and we'll see you around when you're ready.

Love and hugs

Brenda

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Ya little spitfire!

((Sparky))

love you

Lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit