The JW organization could be the best for finding women !!!!

by xbethelite 42 Replies latest social relationships

• xbethelite
    xbethelite

wozadummy,

You are older then me I see. Ok lets say you were at bethel at your age you would be a bethel elder by now. What if something happend to your wife....well right now you would probably be about to marry a woman bettwen the ages of 21-30 and if you like them younger you could go with someone 19 with a body unimaginable. AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT?????

Some say JW women are sexualy uncapable in some way, I did not know this and I have never seen this to be true. Any way just be a bethelite giving a talk at a district convention.........then after the convention just pick anyone of the lovely girls, whos parents are practicly giving her to you.

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

OK exb

Serious now ,It must be difficult for you to come to fork in lifes road, but if you are young you have many miles on the road to go and many forks in the road. There is a world of wonderful people (and women of marrying kind) to share on lifes travels ,they don't all live in a in Bethel.

As for the hypocrisy ,well you can let it get you down or think that you have had the privelege of witnessing firsthand what many of us have only heard about and it can move you to be never like them and keep your integrity intact,and meet a life partner that has integrity also outside of that hypocrisy

Steve

Queque 3W,or any other apologist

• frozen one
    frozen one

I dont know if you understand just how good these women look. And how many of them from all over the world flock to bethel.

Women (and men) from all over the world go to NYC anyway. I don't know why bethel would be any different. Sounds like you are kicking yourself for not taking advantage and grabbing yourself a foreign bride. If thats what you want do an internet search on mail order brides. My guess is that you will get back hundreds, if not thousands, of web sites. Or scape together a couple grand and go to the former Soviet Union, South America, Asia or wherever and meet someone. Seems like that would be a lot easier than wasting a few years slaving for the society. If you want a jw woman from another country go to one of those international conventions. If you are trying to promote the idea that going to bethel will put you in a flash car with a super model wife living in a luxury filled apartment then frankly I think you are nuts. (BTW, if I were you I wouldn't be telling any future dates you might have, jw or not, the story about being impressed by the elders wife running when he ordered her to.)

• xbethelite
    xbethelite

Hey that is good advise there. I was always thinking why me......I wished I never went to bethel and still thought everything was ok. The problem is that if you were raised a wittness then finding a nother religion to have the truth is almost imposible. Because of all the catholic Idols, everyone almost worshiping a cross, and also all those hollidays that came from pagans that people selebrate. unless you can read hebrew and greek you have to be able to trust someone to teach you the truth

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi xbethelite & welcome!

• Dansk
    Dansk

xbethelite,

Me thinks you've got lust on the brain!

Personally, I'm married to an intelligent girl with a great job who can actually think for herself. Who the heck wants to have a beauty on their arm when there's nothing upstairs (in the brain, xb, not the bedroom!).

Ian

• xbethelite
    xbethelite

When I told the experience about the elders wife being in such submishion, it was impresive but it dose not mean I would treat my wife in that way. Yes there are many women in the NYC area, but you have to aproach people who know nothing about you, but at bethel you can aproach women and as long as you dont say anything stupid you will get there phone number.Now while there ARE people at bethel with a cool apartment, nice car and beautifull wife.....I dont know how in the world they got all those expensive things but they did. I have aproached women at the mall in stores places like that, because there are plenty of them in the NYC area. But it is not as easy as just going to an assembly or kingdom hall, or just meeting a nice girl doing temp work at bethel. Wow I remember a tour from Japan with the most beautifull single girls in the world, if they spoke any english I could have goten some phone numbers easier then trying to meet a girl on the street or trying to go to another country a find one, or going to an internet site because there you dont know what your getting into. So you got to give it to the JW's when it comes to the ladies.

• xbethelite
    xbethelite

Dansk,

I am in my late 20's almost 30 and I spent my life pioneering and going to bethel and stuff. One reason I think I have been single for so long is the congregation I was from had no women of marriage age, my life was that congregation and I did not look outside that congregation or at assemblys because I was always working at the assemblys. Then I went to bethel and was stuned to know that women were actualy that beautifull. So I must apologize for sounding so full of lust.I want a family actualy, I want children.

• xbethelite
    xbethelite

I have to go to the kingdom hall now, but I will read your replys as soon as I get back.

Thank You.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    The JW organization could be the best for finding women !!!!

I prefer seedy biker bars and swinger clubs

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit