The JW organization could be the best for finding women !!!!

by xbethelite 42 Replies latest social relationships

• xbethelite
    xbethelite

I was at bethel not long ago. And other then the hypocrisy I saw the most beautifull women in the world all in one place. Bethel makes the miss universe pagent look silly.Did I mention these women are from all over the world, bethelites can stay in other countries for cheap because they can stay in assembly halls. Also if you have good connections you can stay at other peoples homes or they could get you good deals on airline tickets. I also have seen bethelites driving some of the most expensive cars and haveing some of the coolest stuff in there rooms.

So put the to together your a volunteer and you have a super model quality wife, also some how you manage to get an expensive vehicle and some realy nice stuff in your room. I think some people get cars through auctions or as gifts but I dont realy know. But I do know you can get any girl you want if you got the right connections. So what do you think are the JW's the best place to be for a bethelite or person with good connections to get women.....and some how to get material advantages to???????????????

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

It seems like a lot of pain to go throught to me to get things available "in the world" anyway. You have to be a full-time minister and then apply for Bethel when young. Then you would be "living a lie" all to get a nice girl and be able to stop in other peoples homes. NOT FOR ME THANKS

• xbethelite
    xbethelite

The pain is worse when you have nothing like me.

But I think that if you go to bethel and you figure things out. Dont be stupid like me and speak up about it which will only get you kicked out.

Get connections Get the woman of your dreams, And stay there untill you find a good job then leave. It will make the pain a lot easier to deal with if you at least take advantage of what an organization has to offer, Instead of just being taken advantage of and just leaveing with nothing like I did.

• Terry
    Terry

The New World Societyis one of the last places you can go to find women who think serving a man is the ultimate experience!

Being in subjection to a male is held up to be ideal.

You won't get much of a girlfriend, but; you'll find a great wife who will stay at home and clean house, do laundry, iron your clothes and have a healthy hot meal waiting when you get home from washing windows.

In the bedroom it is strictly Las Vegas; you'll either hit the jackpot or come up craps! This depends on how much damage the repression has done or whether horniness triumphs.

What price will you pay for this nifty package deal of beautiful wife, obedient servant and bedroom partner? You just have to remain in good standing at the local Kingdom Hall.

Butt-numbing meetings and feckless field service are a small price to pay. However, making "happy talk" with narrow minded people (including your wife) might atrophy your desire to live.

All in all it might be too huge an investment for so little return.

But, some seem to like it. Or do they?

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

Xbethelite

But why would a man with principles prostitute his values and get involved with a frigid naieve yes woman there when there are real women in todays world who know how to love a man for real and have the freedom and intelligence to have their own mind on matters?

Whew that was a mouthfull....just had to get it off my chest

• Dave_T
    Dave_T

Good-looking women uninterested in sex or sexually inhibited and intellectually obsessed with Jehovah. And to think I almost did this mistake years ago! *shivers*

• xbethelite
    xbethelite

Hi Terry,

I think the men do like JW women. For example when a brother from bethel's wife died he sure liked the Idea of getting married again. And this guy is in his mid to late forties, but the women he was looking at were half his age. one looked to be around 21. I think he will hit the jackpot everytime in the bed room.

I dont know if you understand just how good these women look. And how many of them from all over the world flock to bethel. You could be a lawer and not have access to the number of women as a bethel elder.And the submision.......I was in a car group going from bethel to our meeting for feild service and the wife of an elder forgot something she wanted to take with her. The elder was not going to let her go but finaly told her she had to run and get it, and he did not say it in a kind way. This women actualy got out and sprinted back in to get it. I think he could not have done to much better then he did finding a wife.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

The troll is back again.

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

Aw come on on Xbethelite fess up......you're working for the enemy are'nt you.?

What department are you in at Bethel.......The procurement Dept. maybe?

Fancy trying to get these poor apostates to go back to work again ...have you no conscience?

Some of us are old and married and frail and you you come here taunting us with promises of voluptous ladies, it's enough to make a man believe in Satan the GB again

• xbethelite
    xbethelite

wozadummy,

You have to understand my situation. I was stuck........I was at bethel saw the hypocrisy and tried to fight it, and in doing that lost everything.

I am saying I should have taken advantage of my situation. Because I had already pioneered and everything. Its like your house being on fire do you just leave or do you grab somethings and take it with you. Bethel was on fire with hypocrisy, do I just leave with all my ideals burned to the ground. Or do I get a wife and some connections with people from all over the country, which would make it a lot easier to find a job.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit