Dansk

Hey Woza,

Speechless, eh!

Ian

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

Oops

Ian

I was tongue in cheek sorry, it was my point that any belief system ,even evolution can bring out the worst of society to twist that system to their own wants ,like religious systems

Steve

• Dansk
    Dansk

M-S:

Things could still end up as nasty as they are now, because in evolution, competition is key.

Good point! Anyone have any comments on this?

Ian

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

Oops

Ian

I was tongue in cheek sorry, I was pointing to even Evolution belief system as a source for some to use that system to their own ends like so many in religion today

Steve

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Woza:

it was my point that any belief system ,even evolution can bring out the worst of society to twist that system to their own wants ,like religious systems

I'm not disagreeing with you. Yours is a similar point to that of M-S and you could well be right.

Ian

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Competition is only one driving force behind Evo. Through technology we are becoming the masters of our own evolution. Science holds the key to making competition for resources an evolutionary drawback. With competition for resources gone it is the greatest injustice to the species to harm another of the species. To harm one is to harm all.

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

Even the second way I replied may not be getting my thought across I better give up

Steve

• Gill
    Gill

Dansk - And you know what I like about Evolution? Not only are All Men Equal, but All Women are Equal to all Men!

This is an absolute fact that EVERYONE is equal. Common sense tells us it is so.

Religion is for the 'not quite so equal' in common sense, and those who feel they need someone to tell them how to be good, because they don't know themselves.

• Gill
    Gill

And I forgot to mention, going back to the beginning of this and 'equality', on my studies, I discovered that the Caananites are the Jews, the Jews are the Arabs and THEY'RE ALL THE SAME!!!!!! Go back far enough, it's surprising what you find.

OH the silliness of it all!

• Dansk
    Dansk

LOL @ Steve.

Gill:

OH the silliness of it all!

Absolutely!

IP-SEC, I found your comments extremely interesting! Thanks!!

Ian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit