September km- They're coming for you

by sspo 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

I found Blondie's quote very interesting:

*** km 9/05 p. 7 Announcements ***

The elders are reminded to follow through on instructions given on pages 21-3 of the April 15, 1991, Watchtower regarding any disfellowshipped or disassociated ones who may be inclined toward becoming reinstated.

Several days ago, someone pasted a WT pub. quote that classed all DA'd ones as apostates. Which I reckoned why I hadn't had any calls for the past 29 years.

Must be another one of those new light things.

Let 'em come. I've got some questions to pose before they get out the door.

Fats

• Forscher
    Forscher

I kind of agee with SSpo.
    Be nice to 'em. Order a pizza or crack a brew or somethin'. Show them you aren't some ole frothing at the mouth, bitter thing who aint havin a life with out the bOrg!
    Forscher

• IronClaw
    IronClaw
    Treat them kindly and with respect, the GB is very much interested in all those that they kicked out.

Some how I don't feel they will call at my door. Not unless they want more of the same I gave them when I DA'd myself. I'll bet my house on it.

The Claw.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

*loads watercannon with lemon kool-aide*

Ok, I'm ready for my closeup now, "brothers"...

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I'm neither but I don't really give a damn either way.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    I'll have my garden hose ready

I'll be keeping a bucket of water by the front door.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

I really wish they would come over. It has been a long time since I've posed a question to an Elder. They didn't answer the last several questions I asked, but said I would have to wait on Jehovah for my answers. Perhaps some new light was given to them and my questions will have answers.

• sspo
    sspo

I find it interesting when elders do get a chance to contact someone who has been inactive or call on those Df or Da

it is the same prerecorded line how much the brothers and sisters missed them at the meetings.

As we all know once you are df or da no one cares about you anymore, as an elder for many years, those that left the organization were on the bottom of the list, they were not our concern anymore.

So once again lies on the part of the elders on how much they missed those that left the organ., they only try to contact because they are being told to not because they care.

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Well now I know why they never came to visit me. After all I am an apostate.

Leslie

• JH
    JH

I doubt that they will make the effort of walking up to the 3rd floor to see me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit