Arrrrrg!!!!! Not again!!!!!!!

by Elsewhere 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Purza
    Purza

Maybe your car is attracting the demons!

I am sorry about your misfortunes. I can guarantee once you change your deductible to $0, then the car will be safe!

Purza

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Sorry to hear about that Else. A couple of years ago I was hit by a tractor trailer and it damaged my whole front end. $1000.00 repairs out of my pocket. I was not injured. It was raining and he clipped me when he changed lanes and kept going. The state trooper said that some times these trailer drivers don't even know if they clipped someone when lane changing. I was spun around and hit the wall on the NJTP.. All is ok now , I still have my RAV 4. Take care.

Blueblades

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Maybe I can say "Get behind me Satan!!!" by putting "Satan" bumper sticker on the back of the MINI.

I can guarantee once you change your deductible to $0, then the car will be safe!

lol... very true! Isn't that just how it goes? Here is a story for you... the car that I mentioned that I crashed... I had just lost my job and to cut costs I reduced my auto insurance to the bear minimum liability. About a week later I totaled the car. (It's ok, go ahead and laugh... I can look back on this and laugh too ) MegaDude can tell you about this one because he's the one who drove by the tow truck lot to pick me up. (Mega, Did I ever buy you a beer for that? If not, I owe you one!) I was *VERY* lucky that the canceled portions of my insurance did not drop until the end of the month, so my car was still covered and I was able to buy another car with the insurance money.

• luna2
    luna2

So sorry, Elsewhere! Sure sounds like there is a curse on your Mini.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I'm gonna watch this space and see if you become superstitious enough to sell

• daystar
    daystar
    Maybe I can say "Get behind me Satan!!!" by putting "Satan" bumper sticker on the back of the MINI.

Sorry about that Else. I keep forgetting to wait until I get home before I start throwing my steel toed workboots out the window.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Sorry about that Else. I keep forgetting to wait until I get home before I start throwing my steel toed workboots out the window.

Ah Ha! So that was YOU!!!! Damnit!!!!

• plmkrzy
  • fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

So sorry to hear of your car problems Elsewhere, I hope your luck improves soon.

Linda

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Oh, man, sorry Elsewhere!! Irony stinks. The one car you adore is the one that things have happened to.

You guys can get $0 liability????????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit