Arrrrrg!!!!! Not again!!!!!!!

by Elsewhere 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I just got my MINI Cooper back from the shop the other day. It was looking great with all of the damage repaired.........

But then just a few minutes ago I was driving down the highway and something, I don't know what, but something very hard and heavy slammed into my hood ripping three gouges all the way through the stripes and paint and all the way deep into the metal.

What the hell??????? I've been driving since I was 16 and aside from one crash I have NEVER, NEEEVER had so much shit happen to a car! What really pisses me off is everything that has happened to MINI has been completely out of my control. There was nothing I could have done to prevent it!

There's no one to pay for this one... I'll have to dig deep and pay for it myself this time.

• Arthur
    Arthur

Maybe the angels are punishing you for your wicked apostasy!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

i said something mean............so i deleted it.

sorry..........i am getting a meanstreak.........

• Warlock
    Warlock

I had a friend who bought a car just like that one. One accident after another, none her own fault.

I know it's new, but find a way to trade it for another one, sell it, or somehow just GET RID OF IT. I know it sounds crazy ,but, it will be in your best interests.

Warlock

• DesertRat
    DesertRat

So sorry to hear about your ordeal. I think the new MINI is cute..

The morning of my last accident (a rollover which totalled my beloved white Prelude), I had taken the car to one of those quick lube-and-tune places for an oil change & a couple other things (including a fuel-system flush, if I remember correctly). The car never ran better. One minute I was driving along in the rain, my stereo cranked up, enjoying 'Baby' as never before...the next minute I found myself upside-down..

I have since learned it is entirely possible to become attached to our cars

DR

• Cabin in the woods
    Cabin in the woods

Oh Elsewhere,

You really are having a time of it arent you?

Sorry about all of this... cars can be very expensive.

cabs

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Dang it dude. Sorry to hear about your misfortunes.

• free2beme
    free2beme

Sounds like your car is cursed with some sort of death with

• Arthur
    Arthur
    Sounds like your car is cursed with some sort of death with

Yeah, Elsewhere. Maybe your car is like Balaam's Ass.

• codeblue
    codeblue

(((Elsewhere))) so sorry about your Mini...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit