Arrrrrg!!!!! Not again!!!!!!!

by Elsewhere 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Thanks everyone.

I need to find out if its worth paying my $500 deductible to have to fixed. I already know that the stripes and Vinvisishield on it will cost about $400.

Its times like this I am so glad I did not buy that house I was looking at a few years ago. If I was making payments on that house right now, I'd be sooo screwed!

• startingover
    startingover
    I need to find out if its worth paying my $500 deductible to have to fixed. ; I already know that the stripes and Vinvisishield on it will cost about $400.

One good reason to have $0 deductible comprehensive. It doesn't cost much more to have it and IMO it's well worth it. I can't stand having to pay for something that's not my fault.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Awe ((((Else))))

I totally know how you feel! I had never owned a spanking brand new car until 1996 when I bought my Nissan. Long story short before I had it 2 years I've had 2 hood replacements, 3 grills and front bumpers replaced and none of these accidents were my fault. One of these lovely incidents was while driving on the interstate highway and one of those stupid cone thingy's was blown into my front grill by a diesel truck and of course Cal Trans wasn't responsible, ugh! Deductible out of my pocket.....the paint was barely dry from the crash before, more ugh!

A couple of years ago (after it's all paid for) I wiped out the whole side of this car and came within cents of the insurance totaling the car plus I gave them crap for wanting to. So far so good no accidents and I have over 160K on the engine or half life according to my mechanic buddy. I'm enjoying no car payments! Yay!

What's that saying? Poo poo happens, LOL. Or maybe sometimes your the windshield sometimes your the bug, gotta have a sense of humor at times like these kiddo. Hang in there the $500 deductible is well worth it so is the car and it will get better!

beep,beep

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    One good reason to have $0 deductible comprehensive. It doesn't cost much more to have it and IMO it's well worth it. I can't stand having to pay for something that's not my fault.

No kidding, something I'm going to have to think about.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

"And look! Jehovah of armies has turned his eyes toward the wickedness of the Mini Cooper. And look! Jehovah of armies has numbered the days of the wickedness. And the number of days has been numbered. And so Jehovah of armies told the angel holding back the winds of destruction: "Look! You shall release the winds of destruction against the disgusting thing standing in the holy place. And you shall send rocks and scratches and bugs to smear the windshield and dirt and every sort of calamity against the Mini Cooper. For even the stones cry out against its wretchedness. For the Mini Cooper has committed great sins against me. Against me it has sinned greatly." For the rage of Jehovah of armies was great and a great calamity did fall upon the Mini Cooper. A calamity that was great did fall upon the wickedness. And the people cried out for the Mini Cooper was barren against Jehovah of armies."

-- Mini Cooper I 13:13

• Carmel
    Carmel

Leave it to Tex to misquote the Minibible! It was Minicooper 6:66!

carmelbbbb

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

So let it be written.

So let it be done.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

DON'T play the lottery....

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

POOR Elsewhere!!! I am so sorry for your new car woes. Yea verily. Whoops -- hangin' out with Big Tex too much!

Seriously, that's really too bad. Your car was absolutely perfect and I know it hurts to have all that happen. Just don't succumb to local peer pressure and buy a truck next time, okay?

Nina

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

Bummer!! Oh well if you buy a car from a country that makes it a practise of making unreliable demon possessed cars .......why not a good old reliable Ford gas guzzler?

My first car was a 5 year old Mini in 1969 ,upgraded it to Cooper specs and kept pouring money into it as long as I owned it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit