TERROR ALERT _ UK AIRPORTS in CHAOS

by Crumpet 55 Replies latest social current

• Dave_T
    Dave_T

Hi Jim,
    I've traveled by train for years and I have to say your description of AmTrak could fit the French railways too. Same problems here.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I will fly internationally on Sunday. Will be interesting to see what happens by then in terms of travel precautions. They said on the news that ppl flying internationally should come to the airport 4-5 hours before their flight. That's almost unthinkable, especially if the flight itself will be delayed another hour or two. :{ Not to mention the fact that the flight itself is a 14 hour flight, followed by a three-hour layover and then another 2-hour flight to reach my destination.

• Shining One
    Shining One

Crumpet,
    On second thought, you better stay in the pool with boyfriend and forget the peacekeeping trip to Lebanon. Looks like those nasty Hezbos and their sick accomplices are lurking right around your corner. Are you Rits allowed to have guns????? I thought not, better get some big dogs and pepper spray.
    Rex

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

I'm more than OK with the no hand luggage rule. Maybe I'm just lucky but I always seem to get stuck behing the Farking Moron with the HUGE knapsack that has to be run through 18 times because he forgot and left his nail clippers, Walkman, laptop etc. inside. No amount of gentle reminder is enough for these people, they need to be decapitated for causing the brighter folks so much distress.

One less bottleneck in the boarding process.

• free2beme
    free2beme

In many ways, the disruption they caused today was as good as any terror attack. Did you see the mess in the UK and what happened to the Airline stock prices? Millions of dollars were lost today.

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

-+

I don't know,but this recent terror thingy seems very suspect, just two days after the Lieberman defeat , especially since people here in the US are pretty fed up with the "War on Terror" BS, how timely is this? And Tony Blair being Bush's buddy and all, how does that old Beatles son go? oh yeah...."I get by with a little help from my freinds".. I mean if the attacks were meant for planes leaving from the UK why, oh why all the hoopla in the airports here? I guess they just couldn't pass this one up, it was a perfect war on terror propaganda vehicle. This whole thing just doesn't convince me, and from I've heard alot of other people are questioning this also.

IC

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

Hey what happened with my post?

• juni
    juni

For whatever the reason this all happened - everyone take care!!!!

Hugs,

Juni

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Whoa, check this commercial out!!! I just saw it on TV and couldn't believe my eyes....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5074243333008673242

I say Sierra Mist has a lock on real prophecy! This commercial came out months ago...

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Talk about cliche's! Is this what was gonna happen on the 22nd? And if I can't take a book on a flight, I am driving or taking a boat. THAT is messed up! Shelly-bookseller/reader/writer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit