NEWS ALERT! : The End of The World will be on August 22

by Ms. Whip 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Ms. Whip
    Ms. Whip

The president of Iran will give Bush an answer about their nuclear program in two weeks.

August 22nd.

August 22nd is an important day in Islam. It is a day when Muslims believe that the Prophet Muhammad road a winged horse, first to Jerusalem and then to Heaven and back.

Who knew?

Will Iran Nuke the US on that day?

According to Fox News it's possible.

We will be on high alert.

I trust Fox News as much as I trust the Watchtower to bring me "the correct date."

What do you think?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,207597,00.html

• jason bourne
    jason bourne

Very interesting.........thanks for the update!

that gives me....how many days?

lets get together......

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    Will Iran Nuke the US on that day?

According to Fox News it's possible.

What are you doing watching Fox News?? How in the world can they think that Iran would actually "nuke" the US? It's a ridiculous notion from an irrelevant propaganda mouthpiece.

• chuckie77
    chuckie77

Damn the next war starting on that day... Its one day before I go back to Australia from working in the Gulf, if anyone stops me from that they'll have more than silly little nuclear warfare to deal with...

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Oh good, the abc fest will be over already!

• JH
    JH

Rats can go underground and survive.

God wouldn't permit a nuclear war

Too many JW's would die....

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

One day after my 7th anniversary....maybe the celebration will really be like "rockets in flight, afternoon delight"...lol

We'll go out with a big "bang" this year!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Thanks for letting us know.

According to Fox News it's possible

I must admit to being a little skeptical, but if Fox are saying it.....

• thepackage
    thepackage

Wow! Maybe I should go our on service this weekend and be saved!!!!!

• Toronto_Guy
    Toronto_Guy

It is an interesting theory! I've read about it in some other places, obviously it is unlikely to happen...

The President of Iran, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, believes, as many Shia do, in the second coming of the mysterious 12th Iman. He has spoken about this in many of his speeches. Further, August 22 is the date which corresponds to 27 Rajab on the Muslim calendar. This is a very important date in Islamic history, as it was supposedly the day that Muhammed ascended into heaven from the Asqa Mosque in Jerusalem. This event is known to muslims as the 'Miraj.' According to Islamic history, on this date, as the Prophet was ascending upward, the heavens lit up in a spectacular display of light, supposedly to welcome Muhammed into heaven. The rumor (and i'm not saying it has a valid basis!) is that the President of Iran, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, has chosen this date, August 22, to light a fire over the night sky of Jerusalem that has never been seen since the Miraj. It has been said that this is the date he has chosen to launch a nuclear war on Isreal, to fulfill his recent promise to wipe Isreal off the map. One person who has made this claim is the president of the Reform Party in Syria, Farid Ghadry. Whether he has any credabiltiy or not is up to the reader, I have not investigated him at all, and obviously he may have political reasons for making such a statement. Anyways, August 22 is coming soon...so time will tell!

toronto_guy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit