NEWS ALERT! : The End of The World will be on August 22

by Ms. Whip 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Arthur
    Arthur

I too, watched FOX News today, and didn't see anything mentioned about a possible Iran attack on the U.S. They did however, emphasise that Iran could launch an attack on Israel, or aide Hezbollah in escalating it's rocket attacks into Israel.

• oldflame
    oldflame

If they have a nuke, then they do not have a way to deliver it this far. They would have to carry it into the USA and that is not something easy.

You want to bet on that one ? Thousands of illegal immigrants are crossing our borders on both sides everyday. What or who is to say that they are not already here ? If anyone thinks that this country is so tight that it is not possible for a terrorist to cross our borders and set a dirty bomb is fooling themselves.

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

I doubt that there'll be any devastating nuclear attack because they simply haven't enough enriched uranium for it.

• Gerard
    Gerard

Sean Hannity is not polytical analyst, hell he's not even a reporter! He is a Republican propaganda puppet with a fully automatic mouth.

Sleep tight.

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

The Wall Street Journal ran an op-ed by Bernard Lewis about this date yesterday.

• heathen
    heathen

I've heard that dirty bombs were not a big threat at all and were really manufactured by the news media to add more threats on their list . They love to terrorize themselves for ratings purposes it keeps people in a panick and tuned in . See who got blowed up today on FOX at five ...............

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

Oh no! I am doomed along with 6 billion other earth inhabitants who are outside of the safety of the 'Christian congregation of Jehovahs Witness'.

• blondie
    blondie
    Will Iran Nuke the US on that day?

Not unless they have a long distance missile (which they don't) or have smuggled a nuclear bomb into the US (which I highly doubt). If they have a bomb, I can see the target being a closer target such as Israel or an old enemy, Iraq.

Blondie (not holding my breath)

• Gregor
    Gregor

Since the airliner liquid explosive attack was broken up just before what was called a 'test run' it is not too farfetched to think that the actual attack was scheduled for the 22nd.??

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome
    If they have a nuke, then they do not have a way to deliver it this far. They would have to carry it into the USA and that is not something easy.

of course, the US borders are very tightly controlled aren't they?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit