NEWS ALERT! : The End of The World will be on August 22

by Ms. Whip 45 Replies latest jw friends

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

What, are they gonna run that bitch over here on a camel?

Maybe a big get together and they'll THROW it at us!?

I vote to nuke them on the 21st just in case!!

• lawrence
    lawrence

Can't come on the 22nd - that's a Tuesday, and we all know that the "eagle flies on Friday and Saturday I go out to play, Sunday I go to church yeah, and I get on my knees and pray." Then again "they call it a stormy Monday, and Tuesday's just as bad."

• Ms. Whip
    Ms. Whip
    I vote to nuke them on the 21st just in case!!

lol, i'm totally against violence and death...but, that was good.

• heathen
    heathen

Yah , shaking in my boots here .... I know it won't just be Israel glowing either . They have like the 3rd largest nuclear stockpile , how the hell stupid could they be over there .................

• Gregor
    Gregor

I know you all love to put down Fox news, it's makes you all feel so...intellectual and cutting edge, rightly so and just as it should be.

However, in this case, all Fox, Wall Street Journal, LA Times, AP, etc etc. did was pass along a press release by some professor of Islam and Mideast Studies who pointed out the above mentioned significance of 8/22 to Muslims. He is the one who suggested that it would be an appropriate date for some terror event.

That gives me less than two weeks to get straight with Jay Hoover.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I watch fox news all the time... Beats comedy central all to hell!

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

fix news just gets better, i see

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Too busy for that day, getting my bottom wisdom teeth pulled!

Gonna end up looking like Marlan Brando from the GodFather!

Yiz

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

moslim fundamentalists are equaly font of dates and symbolism than the wts? Wonder why is that.....

• bebu
    bebu

We'll be on vacation. Try to catch up with it when we return, I guess.

I have a hard time believing that Iran would nuke Jerusalem. That would mean that their holy mosque Asqa would also be nuclear toast. There'd be some 'splainin' to do to Allah. No one would be able to inhabit the place for a long while.

I felt concerned about some conjunction of red moons and Islamic special dates a few years back, thinking that this would be the time the radicals went over the edge. Nothing happened. Not that I wanted anything to, of course, but it's true that people can be motivated to act upon such things and create the problem (self-fulfilling prophecy). But I'm not going to live in fear over this.

bebu

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit