NEWS ALERT! : The End of The World will be on August 22

by Ms. Whip 45 Replies latest jw friends

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Well...during the Cuban missile crisis in the late 50s we had canned goods down in the basement in case Cuba sent missiles at the USA. Mind you we lived in Illinois so thats a helluva missle shooter thingy that can send em like 2500 miles. We had those cans in the basement for like....oh...10 years until they were ROUND and not even CAN shaped any more.

Theres always some idiot out there trying to f__k up the planet. But I live in FLorida so I got me a supply of water, canned goods, and batteries already. BRING IT ON.

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

I'll be on vacation. Perhaps it could be postponed until I return to work?

• seawolf
    seawolf

Awesome. Gonna make sure I have loads and loads of hot, luscious, juicy, so-bad-gonna-make-joe-hoba-cream-his-pants sex on the 21st. IF we're still alive on the 23rd I don't know if I will be since my pants will have exploded.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten
    that gives me....how many days?

lets get together......

Were you talking to me there Jason??

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    However, in this case, all Fox, Wall Street Journal, LA Times, AP, etc etc. did was pass along a press release by some professor of Islam and Mideast Studies who pointed out the above mentioned significance of 8/22 to Muslims. He is the one who suggested that it would be an appropriate date for some terror event.

A terrorist act I can grant you, but nukes? Iran's got enough enriched uranium to make some glowing watches.

• Forscher
    Forscher

Well, well:
    Fox did another segment on that today. This time they Had a couple of experts on and discussed where the notion came from in the first place and what credence should be given it. It originated when a very respected Scholar on Shia Islam published an essay somewhere about Adhminedab's comments and suggested the possibility of a nuke attack on the US around that date. The military expert who appeared for the discussion voiced the opinion that since Iran is not known to have a working Nuclear bomb at this time, we need not worry about a nuclear attack.
    However, both he and another Islamic expert agreed that some sort of event around that time was possible, though by no means certain, because of the belef set of the folks running Iran. Certainly if Adhminedab and the Ayatollahs could do something, they would. But to be realistic, we don't know for sure they are capable of hitting us in some way at the present time. So it may be much ado about nothing!
    Have fun!
    Forscher

• free2beme
    free2beme

If they have a nuke, then they do not have a way to deliver it this far. They would have to carry it into the USA and that is not something easy.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

So, should I bother dusting for the next couple of weeks? Well I am CELEBRATING my daughers birthday next week, so I think I will...and Fox, CNN, MSNBC-I trust any of them before the WT society. However, I am not changing my future plans. Will still be buying school clothes and bidding on ebay! Shelly

• AntiPode
    AntiPode

Here's a link to editorial from the Wall Street Journal for more info on this:

http://www.opinionjournal.com/extra/?id=110008768

If the WTS is hinting at Armageddon starting by the actions of radical Muslims, then they are in bed with them, hoping it really does happen, by telling the fleeced sheep to start stockpiling in preparation (for what?). After all, how many Witnesses in the world are affected by natural disasters?

S

• Apollyon
    Apollyon
    If they have a nuke, then they do not have a way to deliver it this far. They would have to carry it into the USA and that is not something easy.

Nuke's can be no larger than a suitcase and assembled any where. I can only hope if this happens it will be a remote part of Texas............soon Dont think this will happen on the 22nd as there is no one at my door telling me so......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit