My dog has been shunned......

by LuciousJ 42 Replies latest jw experiences

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

I don't see how it's "stooping to someone's level" to report insubordinate behavior by the employee of any business. If Joe Blow at Target had treated you shabbily, would you be having qualms about reporting to his manager? The behavior of both of these women is unacceptable and just because you inform their superiors doesn't mean they'll be fired.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Report them to their management!

If I was the manager of that store I would want to know!

• LuciousJ
    LuciousJ

OK OK. I did it. I went on line, found a customer service contact and sent a letter. It was tactful but also pretty demanding (I told them something needed to be done....whether it's just to appease me or to uphold the reputation of their store, I don't care!) We'll see what I get back.

P.S. I also gave her name.

LJ

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Petsmart is a national chain I think I would be climbing the ladder on that one! Of course when she's FIRED it will be persecution!

• Ironhead
    Ironhead

I would've ordered the dog to bite her self-righteous back-side!

• juni
    juni

Luscious, hi.

I would also have told them that I demand a free day at a doggy spa for Oscar because he has been emotionally traumatized. He took it personally and nothing you said or would give him could pull him out of his slump.

Juni

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

You owe it to both these idiots to report them to their management - at the highest possible level - and explain that you are being subjected to religious discrimination by their employees and that this discrimination is going to have a negative effect on their business because you are going to tell people about it! Then tell your neighbors and write some letters to the local media.

I'm a practicing JW, and would appreciate if you would do this. These totally unacceptable actions bring reproach on all of us. There needs to be consequences.

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir

How many times did we all have to sit thru parts on meetings about what good employees JWs were and how 'worldly' employers were thrilled to have them as employees???

Don't let them spin themselves as so wonderful when it's not true. Make sure the real truth gets told!

• pmouse
    pmouse

I agree! Write a letter to the corporate office customer service and cc: the local manager regarding what transpired.

Petsmart pays her wages yet she can sue them for discriminatory action based on religion. So why should you, the customer who ultimately pays her salary and without whom Petsmart wouldn't exist, be subjected to discriminatory treatment based on religion?

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    Juni wrote: I would also have told them that I demand a free day at a doggy spa for Oscar because he has been emotionally traumatized. He took it personally and nothing you said or would give him could pull him out of his slump.

Thanks, Juni!

That was my best laugh today!!

-Aude.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit