Do you look your age?

by Virgochik 50 Replies latest jw experiences

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I'm 48. It don't last forever. I stopped getting carded for liquor about 2 years ago. And someone called me MAM! I will still get asked for my ID... in a dark club. I've never looked my age. I was athletic my entire life, I think it helps. Laugh and try to find the bright side of things as much as possible. I think that does more to keep you young then anything.

Mulan I would NEVER guess you were 61 I hope I look as good at 61.

plm

• JH
    JH

I'm 46 and I look 47

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Well... I think I look around my age... but my fiancee sez that I actually look - and act - about 10 to 20 years younger. She sez that I act younger than her ex - who just turned 40. So... that makes me feel great! *wide grin*

Personally - I think that attitude about oneself has a lot to do with how old one 'looks'.

I go around behaving like a kid who is about 13 or 15 years old... so I should be in good shape! (I even get the Kid's Meals at the fast food places)

I've seen people 'acting' like they are about 60 - and they look like they are 60, too - even if they are much younger.

My fiancee - she is almost 47 - but looks like she is 35.

I'll say it again. Attitude. How do you feel about yourself?

Regards,

Jim TX

• james_woods
    james_woods

When I was just a young fart, my hair was really white-platinum-type blond. It got darker when I turned about 18. I did not care, because I was getting into cars, airplanes, whisky, and girls.

Now that I am nearly 57, it is starting to turn blond again. I sitll dont care.

But, I have given up the airplanes on reasons of personal safety.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

People are always surprized when I tell them I'm 41. But my husband is the one who really shocks people when he tells them he's 42. He looks like he's in his early 30's, especially when he shaves off all of his facial hair.

Josie

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I'm 48 but I probably look a few years older than I am.

W

• anewme
    anewme

I have really long beautiful hair down to my waist. I dont think it makes me look any younger but it is something that doesnt change. I like that.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Me, I exercise every morning, keep my hair blond, eat healthy and dress in the latest styles. I think it helps.

Yep, me too lol

• acadian
    acadian

NO, people tell me I look like I'm in my 30's. I,m in my 50's. My secrete, herbs and good stout beer.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

i have always looked younger in my adult years...but the past couple of years have taken their toll on me...not working, no cong to play soccer, golf, cricket with so not got much exercise...i still dont look my age but i think its catching up

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit