Last Assembly ever!

by montana96 34 Replies latest watchtower medical

• stevenyc
    stevenyc
    Ask her if she is willing to put that in writing and then sign and date it.

If she refuses, call her on her Bull Sht.

Ah, now that would be 'testing Jehovah'.

steve

• Warlock
    Warlock

It's already in writing. Check out the pre-1975 W.T. Mags.

Warlock

• Will Power
    Will Power

Not really Stevenyc, especially since JR Brown stated that they (WT) are not spirit directed or inspired. (LDHs interview)

They'd be testing the Society - and every JW should be told the difference! and how BEHIND THE TIMES THEY ARE on their spiritual food.

lol
    wp

• Confession
    Confession

Years ago I remember my mother telling me how she and my father laughed at the idea my big brother (now 53 years old) would ever have to go into Kindergarten.

They laughed.

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

and now it's our turn to laugh.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I've heard the jw who works in my office talking this way, but I didn't take much notice, I've heard it before. Personally, my last dc was in 2004, and there won't be another one.

• blondie
    blondie

Every year they say, "this COULD be the last convention." Big difference, but so many JWs are desperately been hoping for the end, are getting older, getting sick, dying.

Blondie

• Confession
    Confession
    Personally, my last dc was in 2004, and there won't be another one.

That was my last too, FullOfDoubtNow. I was DFd at the time, and spending the convention, sitting in my car, listening to the program over the radio at the Pontiac Silverdome, with my laptop out, researching the many things that had begun to bother me.

Within a few months' time I finally woke up. My last meeting was in May of 2005.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Every year they say, "this COULD be the last convention." Big difference, but so many JWs are desperately been hoping for the end, are getting older, getting sick, dying.

Next year COULD be the end of the world

Next year COULD be the time an asteroid hits the earth

Next year COULD be the time scientists discover penguins living on top of Mt. Everest

Next your COULD be the time someone catches a Big Foot

Next year COULD be the time a UFO lands on the White House lawn

Next year COULD be the time a black hole consumes the earth

Next year COULD be the time the Invisible Pink Unicorn reveals herself to the world

Next year COULD be the time when someone invents an anti-gravity flying car

Next year COULD be the time................

• damselfly
    damselfly

They can't be too sure that' it's the last one or my mom would have called me by now, begging me to repent.

Dams

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit