Last Assembly ever!

by montana96 34 Replies latest watchtower medical

• montana96
    montana96

My parents are headed to the Sydney Convention this weekend. She has told my Sister this is the last Assembly they will be having in this System. The end is coming!

Has anyone else had this said to them by relatives or friends after the assembly?

Could this be the special announcement?

Cheers Mercedes x

• avengers
    avengers

I thought that the last assembly was in the summer of "75.

6000 years of human history ended in October 1975. The End would come within a few weeks or months, not years.

Give me a break.

Andy

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

I remember saying and hearing the same thing in summer 1975. The watchliar society has been dooms-day-ing for a long time. The more paniced the membership becomes, the more money finds it's way into the contribution boxes. It is all about the bottom line. They are suffering financially (not by our standards, but certainly by theirs), and they need another crisis to kick-start the income.

Thanks to all of us apostates, and the fact that we can instantly share information, they are hurting financially.

GOOD!!!!

• luna2
    luna2

Maybe this is the last assembly. Been hearing reports from all over that dubs are thinking this is it so you know they are hearing it from the platform from their trusty elders. Everybody seems to think this means that the end is coming this year. Could be what it really means is that Brooklyn will do away with the assembly arrangement in its present form. Maybe that is what the "Big Announcement" slated for September will be. Another bait and switch from your friends, the WTS, the mouthpiece of Jahahahaha.

• quixote
    quixote

The Last Assembly was in 2001. For me that is !

Through out the years more than one assembly was supposed to be the last. I heard it many times and yet preparations are still underway for next year and the year after that.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Help Me Jesus!

Help me Tom Cruise!

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Oh boy...I've heard when we were about to have memorial, "You know brothers, this could very well be the last memorial..." and people would always buy it hook, line, and sinker. The same elder that spread that stinker now goes around saying "last hour of the last day" in his prayers.

• Warlock
    Warlock

Yeah, that's why they sign long term contracts to hold D.A.'s.

That's why you better sell your house, and if you don't own one, don't buy one. You're wasting time that you should be using in something useful, like going out in field service.

Sell all your stocks and bonds.

Tell all your friends and relatives "Good -bye, but you had your chance".

I know I left out some things, but you get the picture.

Warlock

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    My parents are headed to the Sydney Convention this weekend. She has told my Sister this is the last Assembly they will be having in this System. The end is coming!

Ask her if she is willing to put that in writing and then sign and date it.

If she refuses, call her on her Bull Sht.

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

That's a pretty good idea, elsewhere. I wish I had done that when my parents said I wouldn't complete highschool (before armageddon came).

What they should have said is I would never complete college. That, they might have had right.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit