2002 - Had the truth 7
    2003 - Had the truth 6
    2004 - Had the truth 5
    2005 - Not the truth 8
    2006 - Not the truth 10+

What a curve

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Certainly interesting how "almost" atheist and "fullofdoubt" now have always been certain in their convictions - in both directions...

Slim

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

8 and then

bout gazillion some-odd infinity plus 1.

• justsomedude
    justsomedude

For me it was more binary really, things were true or false and grey area didnt really come into play. Such was my attitude of growing up in such a black and white/good and bad way though. But since we are doing the 1 - 10 thing.

1. 10 -- Even after I'd take a hit to my faith like the generations thing, I'd still manage to convince myself that it was true. That the big A was coming some day and blah, blah, blah...

2. 10 -- I dont feel the need to rant right now, so "10" is good enough.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Ten and Ten.

I'm really surprised that there are as many

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Convinced it was the truth? 10

Convinced it is not? 10

I have not "always been" fully convinced in either direction. You specified "at your most convinced" and now you are trying to say that should measure all points in life?

I don't understand how your conclusions are drawn from the data you asked for from fullofdoubtnow and almostatheist, or how you could draw a similar conclusion about me. My most convinced was when I was 12 years old. My current conviction happened very swiftly over the course of only a few months, but will never waver back toward believing they have the truth.

Even if God favors them in the end (which won't happen) they still practiced and advocated false (and deceitful) religion. ( 2 Corinthians 11:13) They believe they are "apostles" or "sent ones" of Christ. (Matthew 28:19, 20) But, they engage in and even learn the art of deceit in their weekly School. (1 Thessalonians 2:3; 1 Peter 2:1-3; 2:21-22; 3:10-12)

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

As many what?

Slim

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

As many what?

Slim

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Convinced they had the truth --10 My parents made me go.

Convinced it's not the truth ++10!! Got out as soon as I could!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit